nolitheman
PARKED
- Joined
- May 15, 2011
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Hey Guys,
I'm Lyndon Nolasco from the Philippines.
I have just recently finished reading the millionaire fastlane and found it to be an eye-opener and someday claim it as a life or legacy changer.
I am currently unemployed and resigned from my recent job as an Information Security Specialist.
The book resonated in my mind because I have always thought of creating an international business system or creating a product that will be usable globally.
My question really is more on expanding my vision to think globally and how easy (or difficult) it is in finding a need on a global scale.
Hopefully, I can get inputs from people here to fastrack my process.
That's it! Prosperity to you all! Especially to you MJ for the very influential book you created!
I'm Lyndon Nolasco from the Philippines.
I have just recently finished reading the millionaire fastlane and found it to be an eye-opener and someday claim it as a life or legacy changer.

I am currently unemployed and resigned from my recent job as an Information Security Specialist.
The book resonated in my mind because I have always thought of creating an international business system or creating a product that will be usable globally.
My question really is more on expanding my vision to think globally and how easy (or difficult) it is in finding a need on a global scale.
Hopefully, I can get inputs from people here to fastrack my process.
That's it! Prosperity to you all! Especially to you MJ for the very influential book you created!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
