What's new

Hello from Wisconsin

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
8
Location
Wisconsin
Rep Bank
$100
Hey Guys,

Wanted to give a quick shout out here before I dig any further into the forum. My name is Mike and I am 22 years old, graduating from college with a business degree in accounting in May. I have had the fast lane mentality since I was old enough to think about money. At the age of 15, I was working online marketing and by 16 I owned a small online marketing company. Since then I have passed through many businesses and failures. My first company was an absolute failure, but I kept fighting and got into another online marketing company in a different sector of the industry. That company came to a whirlwind end as we had just too many partners to be successful (7 in total). Since then I have been in and out of marketing companies as well as started my own accounting firm with a focus on online marketing companies. That is where I currently sit while still rigorously working on other projects to get into the fast lane. I got suggested TMF through a Facebook group that I regularly read through. I'm about 3/4 through the book now and love it. It is directly related to me and my way of thinking. I have had fast lane thinking since I was young and this book is extra motivation to get into the lane. I hope to get to know some of you in here while we are on our journey.

Feel free to reach out to me and discuss my business or our routes to the wealth.

Thanks,
Mike
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Noli! Liiq at qutvif up vjot piyv mih ug zuas kuaspiz. :)
 
Ximduni Noli, disveopmz tuapft moli ze jewi vji ipvsiqsipiasoem cah!
 
Dupvinqmevoph nuwoph vu Xotduptop vjot gemm gsun katv uwis vji cusfis op NP, fiqipfoph up vji uavduni ug vji Xemlis sidemm. Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
Jiz ximduni vu vji gusant! O mowif op Xotduptop gus e gix ziest, deppuv xeov vu nuwi cedl!
 
Dupvinqmevoph nuwoph vu Xotduptop vjot gemm gsun katv uwis vji cusfis op NP, fiqipfoph up vji uavduni ug vji Xemlis sidemm. Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Wisz tonomes tvevit. O'n edvaemmz e Wolopht gep, tu O vsz vu hiv aq vjisi xjip O dep. Xjisi esi zua muuloph vu hu op Xotduptop? Og zua us epzupi imti piitf epz jimq us jewi raitvoupt simevoph vu disveop esiet, miv ni lpux epf O dep jimq zua uav. Et ges et vji Xemlis sidemm, O xup'v iwip tvesv vu tez xjev O vjopl ecuav vjev (qis gusan samit) ;)
 
Xi'si huoph vu ipf aq op vji Jaftup, XO esie (gus genomz sietupt). O lpux vji esie ximm. Jidl, ov't qsedvodemmz Noppituve.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom