The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Utah

liv42dy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Nov 6, 2007
A little bit about me: I am a new business owner and founder of W. T. Industries Research and have several years' experience in banking, medical/dental office management, real estate investing, budgeting and planning, market/industry research, and creative problem solving. I acquired this experience during my marriage to a now-successful dentist, located in the Midwest. After supporting him through undergraduate and graduate school, I became the Office Manager and Financial Coordinator of his dental office. At that time, I also started investing in real estate, but decided to liquidate my assets at the time of my divorce. Cutting all ties to my "old" life, I am now applying my knowledge, experience and entrepreneurial spirit to my own business, W. T. Industries Research, where I help filmmakers and producers find reputable funding sources to fund their film projects.

Ironically, I am now looking for private investors of my own to keep things afloat until my projects payout. I am working as a Finder for these filmmakers and will be making a substantial amount of money at the time of closing. I have several ideas to take this business to a true Level III Business (from Maui Millionaires for Business -- Diane Kennedy), and plan to live a life of true abundance in all areas of my life (health, financial, spiritual, educational) in a few short years. In order to do that I need to make connections with truly exceptional people....like the people here.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Kim

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Kim, its nice to have another person on board doing things!!

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
A little bit about me: I am a new business owner and founder of W. T. Industries Research and have several years' experience in banking, medical/dental office management, real estate investing, budgeting and planning, market/industry research, and creative problem solving. I acquired this experience during my marriage to a now-successful dentist, located in the Midwest. After supporting him through undergraduate and graduate school, I became the Office Manager and Financial Coordinator of his dental office. At that time, I also started investing in real estate, but decided to liquidate my assets at the time of my divorce. Cutting all ties to my "old" life, I am now applying my knowledge, experience and entrepreneurial spirit to my own business, W. T. Industries Research, where I help filmmakers and producers find reputable funding sources to fund their film projects.

Ironically, I am now looking for private investors of my own to keep things afloat until my projects payout. I am working as a Finder for these filmmakers and will be making a substantial amount of money at the time of closing. I have several ideas to take this business to a true Level III Business (from Maui Millionaires for Business -- Diane Kennedy), and plan to live a life of true abundance in all areas of my life (health, financial, spiritual, educational) in a few short years. In order to do that I need to make connections with truly exceptional people....like the people here.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Kim

Welcome Kim,

Just a quick question...........have you sought out trying to make contacts during the sundance film festival ? Lots of filmakers there. My partner and I own a vacation/investment home in heber city and have gone to the film festival every year. There are lots of people that seem laid back in approachable situations up there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.