The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from the UAE

Christina G

New Contributor
Nov 3, 2018
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I am new to the Forum, I am still trying to work out how everything works! I am working on implementing some of the things I have learnt from the books, one thing at the time. I hope you are all doing well and working hard on your goals :D

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

VIVEKSINGHJADONS

VSJ
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 18, 2018
India
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I am new to the Forum, I am still trying to work out how everything works! I am working on implementing some of the things I have learnt from the books, one thing at the time. I hope you are all doing well and working hard on your goals :D
Welcome to the forum Christina G. Everything starts with the right mindset so you are in a good company.

George Appiah

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Thanks for your introduction, and welcome to the Fastlane forum.

I hope you share your progress with us, as you begin to implement the ideas and things you're learning from the books you're reading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom