What's new

Hello from Texas!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ijohnson

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
16
Location
Dallas, TX
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 6%
I'm so happy to be moving from parked to the fast lanes and taking this journey with you guys on this forum!!!!!!

I stumbled upon a thread last night (via a detour on a popular internet marketing forum) where MJ's book was HIGHLY recommended. Several additional posts had nothing but rave reviews for it so I mozied on over to Amazon and ordered it -- can't wait for it to arrive!

I can already tell that this is a cool place full of experienced and knowledgeable people, in addition to others eager to learn and achieve significant success, swiftly! I look forward to getting to know everybody, learning and sharing.

I've been delving into internet and affiliate marketing for the past couple of years but have not made any significant strides nor money. Last year, I had high hopes and plans to make some real money but health issues and paralysis of analysis resulted in me being practically stuck in neutral. Being able to focus so I can create viable systems and strategies to move things forward has really been a challenge.

Even though I am not a newbie, I consider myself to be a rookie when it comes to affiliate marketing. Having had some significant health issues last year, I found myself falling way short of my goals. I have a plan in hand for 2011 and a renewed determination to see them through to fruition.

This year (2011), I plan to build out two websites I have and take them from start to profit. One site I have owned for several years but just started working on, is an affiliate marketing product review site. The other site is a health, fitness and wellness blog that I would like to develop into an authority site. I have been making weekly blog posts on my health weblog and hope to step that up and create significantly more content for it.

So, I'm happy to be able to share that little tidbit of information with you guys and I look forward to sharing more here in upcoming threads. If any of you have any advice or suggestions you can share, please know that I welcome your comments and I look forward to sitting down with a cup of coffee and chatting with you.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi piohjcus. Xjev qesv ug Viyet esi zua gsun?
 
O en uwis jisi katv tuavj ug Gv. Xusvj. Vjisi esi tiwisem ug at op vji FGX esie.
 
Ximm, Sapan, vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni. O xet katv djidloph uav vji "simevif" vjsieft vjev quqqif aq tjuxoph uvjis Viyept xju esi nincist ug vji gusan. Exituni!

Ot vjisi e Viyet Getvmepi hsuaq vjev xet katv dsievif? Og tu, vji vonoph duamfp'v ci nusi qisgidv! O muul gusxesf vu niivoph zua epf nz uvjis gimmux Viyept op vji wisz pies gavasi.
 
Jiz, Kedl! Xjisi op Viyet fu zua mowi epf xjev getvmepi catopitt esi zua gudatoph up?
 
O mowi pusvj ug Tep Epvupou. Getvmepi catopittit? Fup'v lpux xjodj upit govt op vjev devihusz ziv.
 
Ximm, ximduni vu vji gusan! O haitt xi'mm gohasi uav vjiti getvmepi catopittit vuhivjis! :tnyG:
 
Exituni opvsu, hsiev vu jewi zua!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom