flamboyant
New Contributor
Hi there,
I'm a 25 year old IT guy from Switzerland and just read about 50% of the Fastlane-Book. Currently I work in a bank as a software consultant, but I'm planing to quit, create a new web startup and hope to find some support and help here. Also I want to help others which are in the same boat as me; I can advice people here regarding IT projects (iOS Apps, Programming, Security related stuff) and I look forward meeting many new friends here.
Drop me a message when you're from Switzerland or plan to come here, we could meet up and grab a 10$ Starbucks Coffee somewhere in Zurich
Cheers,
flamboyant
I'm a 25 year old IT guy from Switzerland and just read about 50% of the Fastlane-Book. Currently I work in a bank as a software consultant, but I'm planing to quit, create a new web startup and hope to find some support and help here. Also I want to help others which are in the same boat as me; I can advice people here regarding IT projects (iOS Apps, Programming, Security related stuff) and I look forward meeting many new friends here.
Drop me a message when you're from Switzerland or plan to come here, we could meet up and grab a 10$ Starbucks Coffee somewhere in Zurich
Cheers,
flamboyant
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
