CharleyL
New Contributor
Hello All and @MJ DeMarco
I have read both Books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . They have impacted my thoughts and the way I look into the Future. I hope to find some guidance that I can start and grow a business, I have an idea for a business but do not know the best resources to use to start. I have looked at many options but they are confusing, I do not want to waste my time going down one road and then having to backtrack. ( I know that can be positive because it will give you experience ).
Hopefully, and most likely, I will learn ways to approach a my business idea or find another one that might click better for me.
I am looking forward to learning and gaining experience here.
Best Wishes
CharleyL
I have read both Books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . They have impacted my thoughts and the way I look into the Future. I hope to find some guidance that I can start and grow a business, I have an idea for a business but do not know the best resources to use to start. I have looked at many options but they are confusing, I do not want to waste my time going down one road and then having to backtrack. ( I know that can be positive because it will give you experience ).
Hopefully, and most likely, I will learn ways to approach a my business idea or find another one that might click better for me.
I am looking forward to learning and gaining experience here.
Best Wishes
CharleyL
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
