The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Sri Lanka

S_Fernando

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 18, 2018
Hello everybody. My name is Shasanka Fernando. I'm a 27 years old programmer who has become fed up with passing my days on the slow lane. I came across TMF and this forum while I was doing a web search on best books on entrepreneurship . For me, it was a huge life changer. From the moment I finished reading the first chapter, a new path to real success opened before me and at the same time, I felt the everything I had been told about getting rich was BS.
Talking about me, I love programming and does a lot of reading of self help books on variety of subjects which is why I'm so keen on reading about entrepreneurship. I see entrepreneurship as one of my meaningful purposes of life apart from the benefits mentioned in TMF . But reading about it itself isn't enough as it seems and you need to take measurable action. That's why I see this forum as THE right place to get going. Here, I see all fellow forum members share their great ideas and entrepreneurial experiences on execution and many other topics.
I'm more than happy to find like minded set of entrepreneurs in this forum who are helping each other to get ahead on their fast lane dreams by providing some huge value. I'm looking forward to make my Fastlane-entrepreneurial journey by taking action while contributing to this forum whenever possible.
Have a nice day and a happy journey ahead. Apologies for my bad English :-D.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome!
Good to have you here.

Your English is alright.
Any plans to sell your programming skill or make a product with that?
Or still working on that?

S_Fernando

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 18, 2018
Thanks a lot ZF Lee. Nothing special happening for now. I'm currently working on some small web projects. But l will definetely look forward to start developing some great apps as a first step towards fast lane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...