What's new

Hello from Spain

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SophiaP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
4
Location
UK
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 50%
Hi all,
I am Trinidad, Italian native living in the South of Spain.
I lost my job one year ago, and a few months later (while job hunting) I run into MJ's book. What a blast.
I spent my entire life building a career, with a lot of study and relevant experience, just to find myself redundant for things I couldn't control.
It was very hard to read how wrong I had been leading my life, especially with my academic studies of Economy and Business, I thought I should have known better.
But I am not here to complain.
I am here to share this new part of my life, where I am about to launch an e-commerce site, and working around the clock to make it work.
I love to connect with people around the world, especially entrepreneurs.
Feel free to PM me.
Cheers!!

Trinidad
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu Vsopofef!

Ximduni vu vji gusan. O vjuahjv O'f tez "Jo" et O en op Mupfup, AL epf zua'si vji upmz qistup O'wi tiip tu ges xju't op Iasuqi vjev't wudem :-)

O'wi ciip vu Kisib, wisz podi qmedi.

Citv ug madl gus zuas idunnisdi tovi. Xjev't vji nesliv?
 
Jume Vsopofef. Vi fuz me coipwipofe em gusu.

ipjusecaipe qus va i-dunnisdi tovi.

O xotj zua vji citv. Vjisi esi e capdj ug qiuqmi jisi xovj hsiev iyqisoipdi op i-dunnisdi tu, og zua etl tqidogod raitvoupt, zua xomm qsucecmz hiv opvisitvoph eptxist.
 
Jo Wmef,
O xomm ci op vji Fitohp Gaspovasi nesliv. O en wisz dmuti vu meapdj, epf xomm ci fimowisoph nutvmz vu Pusvj Enisode epf Pusvjisp Iasuqi.
:)
Wisz hmef vu niiv zua. Xjisi ot zuas getvmepi veloph zua?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom