The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Spain

SophiaP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 30, 2012
UK
Hi all,
I am Trinidad, Italian native living in the South of Spain.
I lost my job one year ago, and a few months later (while job hunting) I run into MJ's book. What a blast.
I spent my entire life building a career, with a lot of study and relevant experience, just to find myself redundant for things I couldn't control.
It was very hard to read how wrong I had been leading my life, especially with my academic studies of Economy and Business, I thought I should have known better.
But I am not here to complain.
I am here to share this new part of my life, where I am about to launch an e-commerce site, and working around the clock to make it work.
I love to connect with people around the world, especially entrepreneurs.
Feel free to PM me.
Cheers!!

Trinidad

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vladsoriano

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Nov 5, 2012
London, UK
Hello Trinidad!

Welcome to the forum. I thought I'd say "Hi" as I am in London, UK and you're the only person I've seen so far who's in Europe that's vocal :)

I've been to Jerez, very nice place.

Best of luck for your ecommerce site. What's the market?

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Hola Trinidad. Te doy la bienvenida al foro.

enhorabuena por tu e-commerce site.

I wish you the best. There are a bunch of people here with great experience in e-commerce so, if you ask specific questions, you will probably get interesting answers.

SophiaP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 30, 2012
UK
Hi Vlad,
I will be in the Design Furniture market. I am very close to launch, and will be delivering mostly to North America and Northern Europe.
:)
Very glad to meet you. Where is your fastlane taking you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...