- Joined
- Jan 24, 2011
- Messages
- 28
Rep Bank
$110
$110
Hello to all my fellow entrepreneur's,
I'm am a young entrepreneur, at the age of 18. I have been lurking around here for quite some time now, in and out, absorbing info since I was a mere 16 year old kid. I have a back story, never really felt the need to post avidly till now, I will post my previous entrepreneurial ventures in the "Mistakes/Failures" section, shortly.
Seems you have quite the community here. Can't wait to become a part of it, and share my success in the fast lane with the rest of you.
P.S. I've read the book, and MJ I wanted to give you some praise you as to how well you did, it's going on the Top Shelf, a true business gem. I love your use of analogies, makes the book really relate-able and fun to read.
I'm am a young entrepreneur, at the age of 18. I have been lurking around here for quite some time now, in and out, absorbing info since I was a mere 16 year old kid. I have a back story, never really felt the need to post avidly till now, I will post my previous entrepreneurial ventures in the "Mistakes/Failures" section, shortly.
Seems you have quite the community here. Can't wait to become a part of it, and share my success in the fast lane with the rest of you.
P.S. I've read the book, and MJ I wanted to give you some praise you as to how well you did, it's going on the Top Shelf, a true business gem. I love your use of analogies, makes the book really relate-able and fun to read.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
