The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from San Diego

bignewton82

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
Hello to you all. I hope to learn a bit from this site. I came across it one night while just browsing the web for ideas and help on investing and how to get out of the 'rat race' (for lack of a better term). I'm from FL, moved to SD for my career. I am always trying to figure out ways to turn a profit and how to get the idea out there to do so. I hope I am able to succeed and be able to help others be able to succeed themselves.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome and thanks for introducing yourself!

bignewton82

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
Thank you for the welcome everyone!

Rayudu, not really sure myself how long I will be around out here. Just a matter of how the cards fall. As far as San Diego though, I love it it. It's a beautiful place. There was a bit of sticker shock when I first moved out here, being that I am from the South-east where the cost of living is a fraction of what it is here, but none the less, it is amazing here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...