What's new

Hello from Poland

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Andrewkar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
44
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 80%
Hey guys and gals,

Very nice place you have here. It won't be original if I tell you that I'm here to learn and make friends but, that's the main reasons I'm here. Hopefully one day I will give back some knowledge.

I'm working on one online project right now, it's about to launch in few weeks, 1 week if everything goes fine (very unlikely...).

In general, there is not much to tell right now. I'm online since 2008 but with no major success. I have created few online projects before, but I failed them... Well, typical sidewalk.

However, lately I have this gut feeling that I'm going in right direction (actually, I learned to trust my gut and so far, so good).
Few months before I was chasing what MJ calls "events". However, I learned to enjoy "the process" itself and the deeper I'm in this process, the more fascinating it becomes (and my perspectives). Still, I haven't made much money yet and I'm far from retirement, but I know these are very close and it's just matter of time and some work.

My goal is simple, net worth $3.000.000 in next 4 years. If I get there faster that's fine, but I'm not stressing out about it.

Anyway, the book is Great (Forum even better!). Thank you MJ for creating it.

Hope we will have some good time here together guys ;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Xi'si iwumwoph, katv moli zua. Zit, iwip vji taddittgam hazt esi tvomm miespoph.
 
Zez Qumepf! Nz genomz ot gsun Qumepf epf nz qesipvt esi Qumotj tqieloph, O dep tqiel ov vuu. :) O vjopl upmopi dep howi iwiszupi e huuf djepdi ev tadditt vu tvesv xovj.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom