Jingles2010
New Contributor
Hi everyone 
Like alot of others before me, I've spent the last week or so lurking and figure it's about time I say my hello's.
About me: Well..right now I'm far from the fastlane, actually I think I might being laying in the gutter right now *lol* I'm 38 yrs old, married, no kids. I've got a background as a medical assistant which is a ridiculously low paying profession. I've spent the last 3 years doing all sorts of various odd online jobs to make a few extra $ and now find myself pretty much more broke than I've ever been, and starting next week I will be returning to the outside work force, this time as a caregiver for an elderly woman.
Ok, enough of that sad story..the main reason I'm here is because I realise that I'm getting older and if I'm going to ever make something really spectacular of my life I had better shift into gear. At this point I know NOTHING about business, running one, protecting one, making money with one...nothing
....but I do have a desire to learn, as well as two great ideas in my head, one for a gift related product which is actually not new, but in SERIOUS need of an overhaul..the second idea, a service which mainly targets online dating couples who are meeting for the first time...Oh yes, and I suppose I should also mention that I have NO web developing, designing, building or marketing skills either *insert the sound of a large sigh here*
So...yeah...I've got alot to learn and I appreciate the opportunity to hang out with everyone and soak up as much knowledge as I can.
Like alot of others before me, I've spent the last week or so lurking and figure it's about time I say my hello's.
About me: Well..right now I'm far from the fastlane, actually I think I might being laying in the gutter right now *lol* I'm 38 yrs old, married, no kids. I've got a background as a medical assistant which is a ridiculously low paying profession. I've spent the last 3 years doing all sorts of various odd online jobs to make a few extra $ and now find myself pretty much more broke than I've ever been, and starting next week I will be returning to the outside work force, this time as a caregiver for an elderly woman.
Ok, enough of that sad story..the main reason I'm here is because I realise that I'm getting older and if I'm going to ever make something really spectacular of my life I had better shift into gear. At this point I know NOTHING about business, running one, protecting one, making money with one...nothing
So...yeah...I've got alot to learn and I appreciate the opportunity to hang out with everyone and soak up as much knowledge as I can.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
