Hey Fast Laners,
I am a 32 year old computer engineer living in Norway, Oslo. The reason why I am here is because, "I have to WIN" quoting Uri Boyka in the movie (Undisputed 3). Great movie by the way. By wining I mean becoming financial free before the age of 40.
I have read more than half of the fast lane book, and it really is a mind blowing book. But one thing I knew even before I picked it up, was that the road I was on, was not taking me to where I wanted to be. And that's actually why I was in search for such a book in the first place. Because I know that today if you have a goal, someone else has allready traveled that road and reached its goal. And the best way to reach the same goal is to walk in their footsteps. But thanks to MJ we won't have to walk, we can drive in the Fast Lane :groove:
To all my fellow travelers I want to say that I am looking forward to be on this road together with you guys, as many of you seem very focused at your goals and at the same time being supportive to each other. I hope that someday I will be among the winners in this group and that we can say to each other. What a bumby ride, but thank God, we made it.
I am a 32 year old computer engineer living in Norway, Oslo. The reason why I am here is because, "I have to WIN" quoting Uri Boyka in the movie (Undisputed 3). Great movie by the way. By wining I mean becoming financial free before the age of 40.
I have read more than half of the fast lane book, and it really is a mind blowing book. But one thing I knew even before I picked it up, was that the road I was on, was not taking me to where I wanted to be. And that's actually why I was in search for such a book in the first place. Because I know that today if you have a goal, someone else has allready traveled that road and reached its goal. And the best way to reach the same goal is to walk in their footsteps. But thanks to MJ we won't have to walk, we can drive in the Fast Lane :groove:
To all my fellow travelers I want to say that I am looking forward to be on this road together with you guys, as many of you seem very focused at your goals and at the same time being supportive to each other. I hope that someday I will be among the winners in this group and that we can say to each other. What a bumby ride, but thank God, we made it.

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
