perryny
PARKED
Hi All,
Robert Perry here from New York City.
What a lovely place you've got here. Glad I found it.
I run a successful IT Support firm that focuses on providing Managed Support Services to local small businesses.
I somewhat recently started a website to show other struggling consultants how to get off the hourly-rate, feast-or-famine, break-fix treadmill and move to the very profitable Managed Support model.
Starting that website introduced me to a whole new world of Internet Marketing, and subsequently led me to this awesome forum.
Again, glad to be here and I hope I can contribute nearly as much as I expect to learn.
See you inside.
-Rob
Robert Perry here from New York City.
What a lovely place you've got here. Glad I found it.
I run a successful IT Support firm that focuses on providing Managed Support Services to local small businesses.
I somewhat recently started a website to show other struggling consultants how to get off the hourly-rate, feast-or-famine, break-fix treadmill and move to the very profitable Managed Support model.
Starting that website introduced me to a whole new world of Internet Marketing, and subsequently led me to this awesome forum.
Again, glad to be here and I hope I can contribute nearly as much as I expect to learn.
See you inside.
-Rob
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
