What's new

Hello from NY!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Shuffle

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 8, 2011
Messages
133
Location
Manhasset, NY
Rep Bank
$390
User Power: 23%
Hi Everyone. My name is Shem and I'm currently 22 years old. Since I was a child, I was always the creative idea bringer. I liked to bring change to the table and envisioned I would never work in a cubicle. How naive I was. I have been reading this forum through my lunch breaks at work after finding TMF (kicked my unmentionables after splashing coffee into my face and slapping me with a fish) a few months ago. Alt Tab was a promising feature that I used often :) It prompted me to do a few things:

1. Realize my job was not what I wanted to do. I had a promising position with benefits. However, I realized that it would not come fast enough, nor would it teach me any more than that of my positions attributes. I wanted to control my money and my life.

2. Took the plunge and Quit my job. It was one of the worst/best feelings I could have felt.

I have a few a few thousand saved up and a steady amount of cash from teaching on the weekends. It should allow me a little time to adapt to survival mode. During the time I worked, I thought up a needs service, bought a domain name, and started to learn how to use Drupal. I started to read books on online businesses, and asked the CFO at my previous job to give me a license plate that states "PROFIT" so I can hang on my wall. Once I get the hang of things, I will have to put my website out for opinions if that is okay with everyone.

I am a complete novice when it comes to creating online websites and businesses and so I look forward to all your opinions, remarks and teachings in the near future. Thank you for your time!

-Shem-
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusant. Xjisi op pz esi a?

Tipv gsun nz FSUOF COUPOD atoph Veqeveml
 
O atif vu mowi op Gmatjoph, cav nuwif vu Nepjettiv cideati O duamfp'v tvepf vji nopftiv ug vji qiuqmi vjev mowif vjisi.
 
Ximduni ecuesf Tjin!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom