- Joined
- Dec 21, 2011
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$125
$125
User Power: 29%
Hello folks!
Just saying hi, and my introduction will be in the familiar "long story short":
Basically I had this idea which I prompted to a friend. From there, he introduced me to the fastlane book which I've read. Good book, some eye opening stuff.. Can't say I agree with turning down a chick that's into you, but heck..we're all different...
I'm 20 years old, dream of earning enough money to travel the world for 2-3-4 years and settle down somewhere. Millionaire within 25 would be great!
I have two plans that I'm following. One of which required a lot of money, so it will be a project that I'll work on for fun after I have succeeded.
PS: Looking for a mentor who is cool. The only way to be cool on the fastlane is to be a millionaire btw.
Just saying hi, and my introduction will be in the familiar "long story short":
Basically I had this idea which I prompted to a friend. From there, he introduced me to the fastlane book which I've read. Good book, some eye opening stuff.. Can't say I agree with turning down a chick that's into you, but heck..we're all different...
I'm 20 years old, dream of earning enough money to travel the world for 2-3-4 years and settle down somewhere. Millionaire within 25 would be great!
I have two plans that I'm following. One of which required a lot of money, so it will be a project that I'll work on for fun after I have succeeded.
PS: Looking for a mentor who is cool. The only way to be cool on the fastlane is to be a millionaire btw.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
