The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Norway.

Raven S

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 19, 2021
Norway
I'm truly curious and exited to find out what these forums has to offer. The Fastland Millionair found its way into my hands at pretty much the perfect time - I quit my regular job last spring and Im allready following my own intuitive leads towards what I from this point forwards will start calling the Fastlane =) Books are the backbone of my strategy, and I guess, I forever will have an debt to pay forward to Brian Tracey, who was the guy who made it clear to me how important it was to schedule reading into your daily life. In another universe, that guy, instead of Brian Tracey, could just as well have been MJ, because his book(fastlane millionair) would have done exactly the same. And I am a huge fan of this consept of having a forum, allready "hooked up to" the book. Its a consept I've been wondering why so few adopts, and Im very happy to have finally encountered a book that does! It's truly inspiring. And let me just say it - I LOVE questions, its pretty much one of the most prominent qualities of an INFJ personality. So if you have any, please just start asking, and I'll get busy answering =) Being normal, is not something I do naturally. In fact, it is hugely draining for me to keep up the apearances in that department. So the simple fact that the stockmarket, is a place where its un-normal to succeed, to me seemed like a huge friendly welcome sign. I have pretty much zero doubt that to people from the outside, it will just look like I stumbled into the stockmarket, and stumbled out again 5 years later with millions in my pockets. What they would not see of course, is how I sat for hours reading reading reading every evening for pretty much 3 years straight in order to know what I know, and what I don't. Some of my goals would be to live the rest of my life, close to free flowing water(any other wim hoff inspired people in here?) in a tiny house with a japan inspired zen garden outside, driving around in a Tesla whenever, and whereever I feel like. And I guess, I found this forum, at just the perfect time. A place where I hope sharing this journey would actually seem like a pretty natural thing to do. Im about to go Epic on my life, and there will be lots to learn no matter what happens from this point onwards, - either what to do, or what not to. - there will be NO middleground slowlane business - I can promise as much. Im self taught, with pretty much all my mentors being written words, and dead people - so just the slight possibility of actually finding inspiring people in here, that I could interact with - wow, thats a humbeling tought. Next year I'll turn 40, and after quitting my job last spring, Im currently free falling after making the Leap of Faith. Now - there is lots to do - lots to learn, and life is short! Im happy to have stumbled upon these shores. Im Raven Silverfeather from Norway - happy to meet you all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
Hi, welcome!

I notice you are writing in stream of consciousness format which is enjoyable to read, but would be better if you divided into paragraphs.

Unfortunately some people online have trouble reading, so it is common that you divide single sentences into paragraphs, common in copywriting.

This way you can take a mental break while reading.

You can also add effect and emphasis with short paragraphs.

Great, right?

I fear this may lead to us communicating with emoji-only keyboards in the future though. There's a business idea for you, anyway...

:bicep::cash::pizza::beer::zero::(;):rofl:

D

Deleted85763

I'm truly curious and exited to find out what these forums has to offer. The Fastland Millionair found its way into my hands at pretty much the perfect time - I quit my regular job last spring and Im allready following my own intuitive leads towards what I from this point forwards will start calling the Fastlane =) Books are the backbone of my strategy, and I guess, I forever will have an debt to pay forward to Brian Tracey, who was the guy who made it clear to me how important it was to schedule reading into your daily life. In another universe, that guy, instead of Brian Tracey, could just as well have been MJ, because his book(fastlane millionair) would have done exactly the same. And I am a huge fan of this consept of having a forum, allready "hooked up to" the book. Its a consept I've been wondering why so few adopts, and Im very happy to have finally encountered a book that does! It's truly inspiring. And let me just say it - I LOVE questions, its pretty much one of the most prominent qualities of an INFJ personality. So if you have any, please just start asking, and I'll get busy answering =) Being normal, is not something I do naturally. In fact, it is hugely draining for me to keep up the apearances in that department. So the simple fact that the stockmarket, is a place where its un-normal to succeed, to me seemed like a huge friendly welcome sign. I have pretty much zero doubt that to people from the outside, it will just look like I stumbled into the stockmarket, and stumbled out again 5 years later with millions in my pockets. What they would not see of course, is how I sat for hours reading reading reading every evening for pretty much 3 years straight in order to know what I know, and what I don't. Some of my goals would be to live the rest of my life, close to free flowing water(any other wim hoff inspired people in here?) in a tiny house with a japan inspired zen garden outside, driving around in a Tesla whenever, and whereever I feel like. And I guess, I found this forum, at just the perfect time. A place where I hope sharing this journey would actually seem like a pretty natural thing to do. Im about to go Epic on my life, and there will be lots to learn no matter what happens from this point onwards, - either what to do, or what not to. - there will be NO middleground slowlane business - I can promise as much. Im self taught, with pretty much all my mentors being written words, and dead people - so just the slight possibility of actually finding inspiring people in here, that I could interact with - wow, thats a humbeling tought. Next year I'll turn 40, and after quitting my job last spring, Im currently free falling after making the Leap of Faith. Now - there is lots to do - lots to learn, and life is short! Im happy to have stumbled upon these shores. Im Raven Silverfeather from Norway - happy to meet you all.
Are there unique products, services or ideas in Norway you can export to other parts of the world?

Raven S

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 19, 2021
Norway
Hi, welcome!

I notice you are writing in stream of consciousness format which is enjoyable to read, but would be better if you divided into paragraphs.

Unfortunately some people online have trouble reading, so it is common that you divide single sentences into paragraphs, common in copywriting.

This way you can take a mental break while reading.

You can also add effect and emphasis with short paragraphs.

Great, right?

I fear this may lead to us communicating with emoji-only keyboards in the future though. There's a business idea for you, anyway...

:bicep::cash::pizza::beer::zero::(;):rofl:

Yes, that's totally great =)

And I can let you in on a little secret. - I actually kind of knew my post was lacking whitespace. And it WAS bothering me. Not only on this post, but as a general thing when I write online lately.

So, why all of a sudden does my writing look like a brick wall?

Well. I "think" the culprit, might be instagram. Somwhere, there is a place where instead of going to a new line, pressing enter, actually publishes your stuff. And to get a new line, you need to go shift+enter or something. So for the most part, I am currently ignoring the entire consept of paragraphs! XD Yeah, Im not saying my reasoning is sound, nor remotely close to making sense, but thats actually the jist of it.

There should be laws against making enter do anything else than whats its "supposed" to.

Tnx for the emoji idea. I'll be sure to pay dividends your way, if the money starts rolling in XD. Mentally notes that I am allready indebted, and interacting with the real world outside my head, might be way more dangerous than I first imagined it to be!

Closing remark: MJs chess metaphor was totally great. Im going to adopt that for sure.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Alltid kjekt å se en nordmann her! Forventet ikke det i det hele tatt. Tror du er den første jeg har sitt på lenge(et par tyskere her også, men ikke nordmenn). Så velkommen :)

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Raven S

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 19, 2021
Norway
Alltid kjekt å se en nordmann her! Forventet ikke det i det hele tatt. Tror du er den første jeg har sitt på lenge(et par tyskere her også, men ikke nordmenn). Så velkommen :)

haha, .. I just arrived in my fantastic boat ;)

(// er jo kjempestas å bli møtt på kaia i et fremmed forum av landsmenn =) )

Btw, I just started listening to the Andy Frisella Podcast you mentioned in another post, and its brilliant stuff! And I like the look of his homepage, and the andygram thing, its golden nuggets all over the place!

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
haha, .. I just arrived in my fantastic boat ;)

(// er jo kjempestas å bli møtt på kaia i et fremmed forum av landsmenn =) )

Btw, I just started listening to the Andy Frisella Podcast you mentioned in another post, and its brilliant stuff! And I like the look of his homepage, and the andygram thing, its golden nuggets all over the place!
Enjoy your leisure time sir.

As you know, I think it's important to mention it here as this often goes unnoticed.

It's crucial that you take advice from someone who's actually done something that you're looking to do. In this social media paradox world that we live in, everybody pretends to be a business coach, guru or a flash in the pants with rented stuff. And Andy is exactly the opposite. He's the real deal. He built a mid 9-figure business from scratch and the advice that he gives in his podcasts would be worth at least 50,000-100,000$ in seminars 20-30 years ago, but he's giving it for free. Heck, even MJ's C.E.N.T.S commandments could be marketed and people would pay 25,000-50,000$ just to listen to it at a seminar. Especially in Norway where people got a little money to spend. :)

Do you know of any norwegian business owners who reveal their knowledge for free like here?

Finansavisen is pretty good but it's more targeted towards stocks and INSIDERS-information about what's happening in the scandinavian business world. Petter Stordalen has some books and his social media, but I haven't seen anyone who reveals their tips like here. You also got Finansavisen's podcast which is pretty knowledgeable too.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Are there unique products, services or ideas in Norway you can export to other parts of the world?
For sure, Norway in terms of its economic standard is a wealthy country. There are no "poor people" here relatively speaking, the median salary is around 400,000-600,000kr a year or 48,000-72,000$ in us currency. Even the guys who aren't keeping up, they can get economic support from the government quickly. You rarely see homeless here as well(at least where I live in the west coast), might be a bit different in the east region of the country. Then there's the 1% of Norwegians who make over 1,000,000kr a year(120,000$+).

There is not so much disparity in income levels as in other countries like what you see in USA or Poland. In Los Angeles, there are homeless in many parts of the city, especially in the infamous Skid Row alley, but it also has a lot of very wealthy people up in Hollywood Hills/Beverly Hills areas. But at the same time, L.A. County alone has a population of around 20 million, while the metro population of Oslo county is at about 1.5 million. You can't really compare the two.

Anyway, yes there is a ton of opportunity here. It's great because it's not that competitive, meaning your business has way less competition compared to businesses in the US, UK or Germany. Again, depending on your industry(if you're in the oil/drilling industry, expect more competition than in most countries), but for the most part it's neutral here. And the best part is, people got money to spend here and adapt quickly with the technologies.

Some untaped opportunities here are:

Entertainment
(probably Norway's weakest link, as let's be honest, it's nothing compared to other cities. Even Oslo, you can't compare it to N.Y, L.A., Paris, Berlin etc., they are on a totally different level in terms of night life and overall entertainment that's out there). Again, there are endless opportunities in this segment. My friend actually had an idea about opening theme parks around the country!

IT or the internet in general. People are willing to spend more money here on premium services.

Really any business has a good chance to succeed here, especially if it's modernized and up to date with the latest technologies, it will do well.

Lima

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 31, 2021
Hei!

Registrerte meg her på forumet, delvis etter jeg leste din post.

Jeg vet ikke helt hva intensjonen min er med å skrive dette.

Jeg er (litt) i samme båt som deg. Jeg er 30, særdeles interessert i finans og psykologi og har lest mye om førstnevnte. Jeg er flink til å kontrollere følelser, lese mye og spare penger. Jeg hadde en plan om å benytte aksjestrategien min til og la tiden virke i mitt favør slik at jeg kunne mer eller mindre pensjonere meg relativt tidlig og leve et minimalistisk liv.

Jeg kommer nå til å miste jobben min (ufrivillig) og dermed mister jeg og inntekten min. Slik det ser ut nå er jeg stuck med middelmådig liv, om det. Jeg har ingen anelse hva jeg skal gjøre.

Pr nå er den rasjonelle planen (med slow lane) å ta utdanning i noe som ikke er en "drittjobb" og som havner pr definisjon på slow lane, selv om jeg på ingen måte vil bli en lønnstaper. Jeg har egentlig ikke formell utdanning fra før av, så det vil ta 4 år før jeg når den utdanningen. Alternativet med sidewalk er rett og slett ta en ny jobb uten utdanning og.. Ja. Trenger vel ikke si mer. Ikke bra.

Jeg er veldig nysgjerrig til fast lane, men er kategorisk skeptisk til det siden de som har lykkes har kanskje survivor bias, ikke at de nødvendigvis gjorde noe som er rasjonelt i utgangspunktet. Det betyr på ingen måte at jeg ikke ønsker være i fast lane, jeg vet bare ikke hva jeg skal gjøre. Men jeg er søkende.

Jeg vet som sagt ikke hva intensjonen min er, om jeg kan hjelpe deg, om du kan hjelpe meg, men jeg tenkte i alle fall si hei.

Raven S

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 19, 2021
Norway
Hei!

Registrerte meg her på forumet, delvis etter jeg leste din post.

Jeg vet ikke helt hva intensjonen min er med å skrive dette.

Jeg er (litt) i samme båt som deg. Jeg er 30, særdeles interessert i finans og psykologi og har lest mye om førstnevnte. Jeg er flink til å kontrollere følelser, lese mye og spare penger. Jeg hadde en plan om å benytte aksjestrategien min til og la tiden virke i mitt favør slik at jeg kunne mer eller mindre pensjonere meg relativt tidlig og leve et minimalistisk liv.

Jeg kommer nå til å miste jobben min (ufrivillig) og dermed mister jeg og inntekten min. Slik det ser ut nå er jeg stuck med middelmådig liv, om det. Jeg har ingen anelse hva jeg skal gjøre.

Pr nå er den rasjonelle planen (med slow lane) å ta utdanning i noe som ikke er en "drittjobb" og som havner pr definisjon på slow lane, selv om jeg på ingen måte vil bli en lønnstaper. Jeg har egentlig ikke formell utdanning fra før av, så det vil ta 4 år før jeg når den utdanningen. Alternativet med sidewalk er rett og slett ta en ny jobb uten utdanning og.. Ja. Trenger vel ikke si mer. Ikke bra.

Jeg er veldig nysgjerrig til fast lane, men er kategorisk skeptisk til det siden de som har lykkes har kanskje survivor bias, ikke at de nødvendigvis gjorde noe som er rasjonelt i utgangspunktet. Det betyr på ingen måte at jeg ikke ønsker være i fast lane, jeg vet bare ikke hva jeg skal gjøre. Men jeg er søkende.

Jeg vet som sagt ikke hva intensjonen min er, om jeg kan hjelpe deg, om du kan hjelpe meg, men jeg tenkte i alle fall si hei.

I asked for questions, and you did not dissapoint =). I have quite a few questions tucked away in the back of my mind now, that Im likely to come back to in the near future.

Im gonna just put down some statements, and we might mull over them - and see if we find that to be in any way interesting XD. One, it does not matter at all how much money you "have" - what matters is if your mentally able to have it in the first place. Meaning, its no use dreaming of winning in the lotto, if you actually don't know what the heck to do with money - to make money. On the other hand, it does not matter how little you have, if you have learned how to make money with money. Learn how to x2, and you solved the game. Repeat.

This is what facinated me so much with the stock market in particular, because the entry barrier, is "not there". - you go straight to the point, where your personal skill, and development of your character becomes the linchpin. - a great quote is; its not the money thats the best part - its the person you need to become to get it. And I will stand behind that. So, no matter how "little" you have - I would treat with utmost respect and remember that % does not discriminate your amount. My first goal was, to create for myself, as the fruits from my own labour, a 13th month of salary each year. I figured, If I could do that, - then I would be very very pleased with myself.

And at one point, you will realize you have found some confidence in your ability, based on solid trial and error. This is crucial that you actually get - and why I would reccomend people to actually start the journey towards becoming an investor, to find out if you have it in you or not. Another thing is, the number of ways to make money in the stock market, is really huge - and every person has different inate skills.- figure out what yours are, by carefully doing your very best, knowing the chances of failure is always present. The stock market teaches those who are willing to pay the tuition fee! So your interest in physchology, I would say is a critical ingredient for having any chance of becoming a sucess in this particular field- its a highly emotional game! Controlling your emotions should be your numbe one priority. - and I can tell you a secret =) I regularly go out alone at night, and stand in a nearby pond looking at the stars. Only when the ice is rock solid, and I cant break it do I stop. I would reccomend you find something, that you can start doing, that will tell your brain, that hey, you know what? This dude Im becoming is one tough badass!

You must learn to trust, that everyone "is normal" - YOU can become a master too, very fast, if you keep working towards a very spesific, and clear goal, and spend the time and effort relentlessly. And there are some key ideas you should collect. One of them is that individual investors, willing to do the work, has some benefits, that the professionals don't. And you won't be fighting with other peoples money, and for "only" a salary and bonus - you will be in the front rank fighting for your freedom. You have real Skin in the Game. And this is why you might just succeed.

One could almost think this poem was a recepie for becoming a stock investor.
View: https://youtu.be/sqOgyNfHl1U

read, read, read - genious leaves clues. Imagine "they" are all earlier incarnations of yourself, - and they left behind clues for their future self. Knowing you would surly come, and you would understand. Once you honestly are ready to learn, the teacher will appear in books.

What kind of books about finance did you enjoy reading? - I would love to hear that.

Lima

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 31, 2021
Jeg vet ikke om du hintet til at jeg skulle svare på engelsk, men føler det er mer personlig å skrive norsk. Men kan godt bytte over hvis det er ønskelig hehe.

Jeg er enda ikke ferdiglest med boken, men MJ skriver at de i fast lane ikke skaper pengene gjennom aksjemarkedet. Når det er sagt inneholder boken mange merkelige påstander om aksjemarkedet. Eksempelvis at fordi markedet kommer til å halvere seg flere ganger ila livet er ikke aksjer noe å investere i (isolert sett). Akkurat det gir ikke mening for meg i det hele tatt. Eller at fordi han satt igjen med færre penger enn han satte inn er aksjer et dårlig valg. Prøver ikke si at boken helhetlig er dårlig altså, jeg er tross alt her. :) Men MJ har satt pengene sine i risikofrie rentefond, og heller tjent pengene med å selge bedriften sin.

Det boken "ønsker" du skal gjøre er å bli rik raskt *uavhengig* av egenkapital. Har du altså blitt rik med å mangedoble EK på en smart måte?

Det med bøker er er veldig vanskelig spørsmål. Jeg har lest så mange bøker at jeg verken husker titler eller forfattere. Hva gjelder konkrete aksjebøker.. Hmm, Oddmund Grøtte sin. Det er faktisk den eneste jeg kommer på. Jeg har virkelig Alzheimers når det kommer til navnet på bøker. Har sikkert lest flere titalls om biaser, men kommer ikke navnene. Når det er sagt leser jeg nesten aldri om fundamentale aspekter rundt aksjer. Jeg har kommet fram til en metode basert utelukkende på kvantitive og en risikodistribusjon som gjør at jeg helhetlig er komfortabel med det.

Omtrent alle bøker og "fagfolk" jeg leser om aksjer hinter at å kunne tjene x2 på aksjemarkedet på veldig kort tid som regel har veldig dårlig statistikk og er utført av mennesker med for mye testosteron og risikovilje. Altså, uten risiko:gevinst/statistikk, kun risiko for risikoens skyld. Jeg forventer egentlig ikke å slå indeksen vesentlig. Ting vil ta tid, men det betyr ikke at jeg kan/ønsker å finne løsninger som gjør det bedre. Men man bør være ganske ydmyk hvis man forventer å bli 'ekspert' eller finne en nisje som ikke er oppdaget av de som allerede har brukt 10k timer på dette. Husk at motparten din er Renaissance technologies, jeg sier ikke at man skal ha dårlig selvtillit men man må være ydmyk.

Hva tenker du?

For øvrig er jeg helt enig med det du sier om Japan. Jeg har vært der og hatt kanskje den lykkeligste, minimalistiske måneden jeg har hatt i livet mitt. Herregud for et sted. :D

Raven S

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 19, 2021
Norway
Jeg vet ikke om du hintet til at jeg skulle svare på engelsk, men føler det er mer personlig å skrive norsk. Men kan godt bytte over hvis det er ønskelig hehe.

Jeg er enda ikke ferdiglest med boken, men MJ skriver at de i fast lane ikke skaper pengene gjennom aksjemarkedet. Når det er sagt inneholder boken mange merkelige påstander om aksjemarkedet. Eksempelvis at fordi markedet kommer til å halvere seg flere ganger ila livet er ikke aksjer noe å investere i (isolert sett). Akkurat det gir ikke mening for meg i det hele tatt. Eller at fordi han satt igjen med færre penger enn han satte inn er aksjer et dårlig valg. Prøver ikke si at boken helhetlig er dårlig altså, jeg er tross alt her. :) Men MJ har satt pengene sine i risikofrie rentefond, og heller tjent pengene med å selge bedriften sin.

Det boken "ønsker" du skal gjøre er å bli rik raskt *uavhengig* av egenkapital. Har du altså blitt rik med å mangedoble EK på en smart måte?

Det med bøker er er veldig vanskelig spørsmål. Jeg har lest så mange bøker at jeg verken husker titler eller forfattere. Hva gjelder konkrete aksjebøker.. Hmm, Oddmund Grøtte sin. Det er faktisk den eneste jeg kommer på. Jeg har virkelig Alzheimers når det kommer til navnet på bøker. Har sikkert lest flere titalls om biaser, men kommer ikke navnene. Når det er sagt leser jeg nesten aldri om fundamentale aspekter rundt aksjer. Jeg har kommet fram til en metode basert utelukkende på kvantitive og en risikodistribusjon som gjør at jeg helhetlig er komfortabel med det.

Omtrent alle bøker og "fagfolk" jeg leser om aksjer hinter at å kunne tjene x2 på aksjemarkedet på veldig kort tid som regel har veldig dårlig statistikk og er utført av mennesker med for mye testosteron og risikovilje. Altså, uten risiko:gevinst/statistikk, kun risiko for risikoens skyld. Jeg forventer egentlig ikke å slå indeksen vesentlig. Ting vil ta tid, men det betyr ikke at jeg kan/ønsker å finne løsninger som gjør det bedre. Men man bør være ganske ydmyk hvis man forventer å bli 'ekspert' eller finne en nisje som ikke er oppdaget av de som allerede har brukt 10k timer på dette. Husk at motparten din er Renaissance technologies, jeg sier ikke at man skal ha dårlig selvtillit men man må være ydmyk.

Hva tenker du?

For øvrig er jeg helt enig med det du sier om Japan. Jeg har vært der og hatt kanskje den lykkeligste, minimalistiske måneden jeg har hatt i livet mitt. Herregud for et sted. :D

Et av de beste rådene jeg noensinne leste, var skrevet av Benjamin Graham - og det var at det er mye lettere og få gjenomsnittlig avkastning en folk flest vet, og det er mye vanskeligere å forbedre dette en folk flest forstår! - kunne ikke sagt det bedre selv. Så "planen" burde "fungere" med ca 10% avkastning. Og jeg tror mange burde minne seg selv på at Warren Buffett har hatt et snitt på ca 20% - så jeg kan ikke annet enn å himle litt med øynene når jeg ser folk bli blasse i blikket, og begynner å drømme om mangedobling av pengene sine på kort tid..

Gøy at du kommenterer Mj's syn på aksjemarkedet som arena for å tjene penger. Tenkte på det samme selv når jeg leste boka, men konkluderte med at han snakker ut fra "erfaring" - og HANS er jo at du allerede må ha mye for så og kunne bruke Grahams innsikt og få en god jevn avkastning på dette "masse". Og det skal jo sies at aksjemarkedet er et sted hvor de aller fleste taper penger. (ikke i fond, men som selvstendige investorer)Men, det må jo såvist ikke glemmes, at noen gjør det ikke.

Og som du helt riktig har innsett, så er ikke utålmodighet, og masse testosteron nøkkelen til sukksess XD.

Trikset vil jeg mene er å ha enorme mengder tålmodighet, og visshet i at det man "vet" er riktig - og at det er bare et spørsmål om tid før markedet innser hva du allerede har forstått. Og så gjelder det å sørge for at man tenker defansinvt - du må overleve. Det betyr jo ikke at alt blir "risikofritt" i ordets rett forstand- selv det å ha pengene stående på høyrente konto er å utsette de for risiko - inflasjon, og skatt på renter spiser langt mer en folk er komfortable med å forstå =) Anbefaler å lese alle bøkene til Nicholas Taleb om du ikke har gjort det enda - de er vanvittig bra saker. Og han snakker mye om asymetrisk risiko - noe som jeg selv mener er nøkkelen til sukksess i aksjemarkedet for de få. Og Charlie Munger selv sier det rett ut, at det gjelder å finne det stedet hvor du IKKE trenger å diversifisere, men samle alt du har på et sted.

De som blir nyskjerrige på hva vi snakker om får bruke google translate =)

Det er jo et dilemma, at jeg vet at det siste man skal gjøre er å investere etter "tips" man har fått høre. For å kunne lykkes i aksjemarkedet så må man virkelig lære seg til å stole på seg selv.

Når det er sagt må du gjerne fortelle meg hvorfor jeg brude selge Elkem aksjene mine. Svaret er jo at jeg ikke kommer til å selge de "noensinne". Her er jeg som Warren Buffett.-- det gjelder å finne aksjer du aldri har noen planer om å selge i det heletatt. The best time to sell, is never.

Sakte men sikkert har jeg solgt meg ut av alt annet jeg var investert i, og uten unntak, så har alt jeg solgte meg ut av gått, 100+% i etterkant. Men det bryr jeg meg null nada nix om, for det KUNNE gått andre veien, og hva skulle jeg gjort etter en 100% gain? Solgt? Hva så? Sette de inn i noe nytt å miste alt? Ikke selge, og se de falle ned igjen?

Elkem?
Kort fortalt - dividends, + undervurdert aksjekurs + megatrender = tiny house, in a few years =) Det er få jeg snakker med som har innsett at Norge var "trege" til å adoptere Ev's. Dvs, det kommer til å gå fortere for nesten alle andre land! Elkem tjener 4x så mye på en Ev som en ICE car, så dette er "enkel" logikk på sitt beste. Istedenfor å finne ut hvem "bilprodusent" som lykkes i konkuranse med alle de andre -så finn en aktør som er garantert å tjene uansett.
Dividends blir undervurdert rett og slett fordi folk flest ikke "oppdager" aksjen på prisnivåer som er attraktive.

Et av triksene er å finne noe som garantert er undervurdert. Alt annet, kan jo gå ned. Og så må du finne ut hvorfor denne undervurderte tingen er undervurdert, og hvorfor dette vil endre seg. Hva er det som kommer til å skje, som gjør at denne aksjen blir å tjene mer penger å få mer oppmerksomhet i tiden fremover? Undervurdert er jo ikke det samme som noe billig drit, som er i ferd med å gå konkurs =) Så jeg snakker ikke om å løpe og kjøpe Norwegian askjer fordi de er "på salg" og MÅ gå opp. "ingenting" som stopper Norwegian fra å gå konkurs.

Btw - en aksje du har kjøpt med tanke på neste års utbytte trenger du ALDRI vurdere om du skal selge. Aksjekursen har ingenting å si. Var kjøpet i forhold til utbytte et bra kjøp når du gjorde kjøpet, så var det og ER det et bra kjøp.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...