The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From New York

Lerk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 1, 2018
Hello TFF, my name is Paul and I'm trying to attempt to live the fastlane lifestyle when I turn 18. I am currently 16 years old. Even though everyone is shoving the slowlane life as the only way I will be successful in the future. I want to strive for greater. I was wondering what you guys recommend I should do in my spare time to learn and gain knowledge or in general what I should do early on to get into the fastlane. I have ideas for businesses, but at the moment I can't invest time into them and I personally think it would be pointless right now. I don't have the proper knowledge to progress them and that's why I want to spend the spare time I have gaining that knowledge. I started learning web development through Udemy courses recently. Seemed like a valuable skill to me relating to a future business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Castro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Mar 28, 2018
United States
Welcome to the Forum!
It's great to hear that you are so young, you have lot's of time to figure things out. You must realize that "getting into the fastlane" isn't something that you can do easily, so if you reach 18 and you aren't "living the fastlane lifestyle" yet don't be discouraged.

You are doing well so far by planting seeds of knowledge early on. I would recommend you browse around the forums if you want to learn more, there is lots to learn here. I would start at the "Gold" threads.

Lerk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 1, 2018
Welcome to the Forum!
It's great to hear that you are so young, you have lot's of time to figure things out. You must realize that "getting into the fastlane" isn't something that you can do easily, so if you reach 18 and you aren't "living the fastlane lifestyle" yet don't be discouraged.

You are doing well so far by planting seeds of knowledge early on. I would recommend you browse around the forums if you want to learn more, there is lots to learn here. I would start at the "Gold" threads.
Yeah, I have been lurking since last week reading posts on the forum.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Paul, impressive you've got your eye on the prize so young!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.