Hi,
I'm in Reisterstown, Maryland right now, still reading the book but it's an eye-opener and seems to jive with everything I've come to believe after years of trying. I joined this forum in order to meet and learn from like-minded people since those kinds of positive relationships are something I'm missing out on in "the real world".
I'm starting an SEO/Social Media Marketing company in order to capitalize on everything I've learned and to get enough capital to finish building an online dating company that I started working on years ago. You can look up my name on Google+ and/or add me on LinkedIn... and @gabrielpark1970 on Twitter if that's your thing. If you are nearby I might be willing to do a limited amount of pro bono consulting for a few people in exchange for testimonials. You would just need to be able to cover expenses for outsourced services like developers, graphic designers, etc.
- Gabe -
I'm in Reisterstown, Maryland right now, still reading the book but it's an eye-opener and seems to jive with everything I've come to believe after years of trying. I joined this forum in order to meet and learn from like-minded people since those kinds of positive relationships are something I'm missing out on in "the real world".
I'm starting an SEO/Social Media Marketing company in order to capitalize on everything I've learned and to get enough capital to finish building an online dating company that I started working on years ago. You can look up my name on Google+ and/or add me on LinkedIn... and @gabrielpark1970 on Twitter if that's your thing. If you are nearby I might be willing to do a limited amount of pro bono consulting for a few people in exchange for testimonials. You would just need to be able to cover expenses for outsourced services like developers, graphic designers, etc.
- Gabe -
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
