Hi everyone, I'm Zureen from Malaysia. I bought the Fastlane ebook from bn.com a few weeks ago. The truth is, I was looking for a book about business turnaround strategies to save my dying business. I'm glad I finished the book. It's truly mind-provoking and gave me lots of things to think about and consider when starting a business.
Thanks MJ for such a great book.
I'll stick around and learn all I can from here. :coffee:
Reading the book made me realize, I wasn't an entrepreneur, I'm just a re-seller of other people's products. Anybody with an email address can start a business similar to mine. Import stuff from other countries and sell them online.
I'm currently working on producing my own products which serves a niche need, sell them online and offline. If I do it right, I'll soon have my own re-sellers for the product.
Thanks MJ for such a great book.
I'll stick around and learn all I can from here. :coffee:
Reading the book made me realize, I wasn't an entrepreneur, I'm just a re-seller of other people's products. Anybody with an email address can start a business similar to mine. Import stuff from other countries and sell them online.
I'm currently working on producing my own products which serves a niche need, sell them online and offline. If I do it right, I'll soon have my own re-sellers for the product.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
