The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from LouisvilleLambo a.k.a. Dave

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 25, 2007
Louisville, KY
Hello everybody :hurray:

I've been lurking from the sidelines for a bit, but here I am now.

Brief intro...

I sold a group of companies in January '07 (at 37- now 38) and I now find myself bored crazy to find new challenges.

I have been providing consulting services since March for several different national commercial real estate developers.

My main interest, as with seemingly most here, is real estate- specifically commercial retail.

I have a very large commercial client (Jr. anchor) that I am hoping to develop a few sites around, soon. However, I recently broke ground on a high-end condominium complex (residential :smx8:).

I have read several Fastlane threads that have caused me to pause and realize there may be some here that I might approach to explore opportunities where I am deficient.

I look forward to participating with the community.

Dave :thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ErikV10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 2, 2007
Let me be the first to welcome you. Well, not really since Jorge took my spot. ;)

Enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Best,
Erik G.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome and thx for joining! Always great to have another guy around doing big things!

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the fastlane. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
Welcome to the site! Look forward to your input. You already seem cool as you have 3 of my top five auto/bike manufacturers in your avatar...Lamborghini, Porsche, and Ducati. 999R?

Sid23

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 9, 2007
Hello everybody :hurray:

I've been lurking from the sidelines for a bit, but here I am now.

Brief intro...

I sold a group of companies in January '07 (at 37- now 38) and I now find myself bored crazy to find new challenges.

I have been providing consulting services since March for several different national commercial real estate developers.

My main interest, as with seemingly most here, is real estate- specifically commercial retail.

I have a very large commercial client (Jr. anchor) that I am hoping to develop a few sites around, soon. However, I recently broke ground on a high-end condominium complex (residential :smx8:).

I have read several Fastlane threads that have caused me to pause and realize there may be some here that I might approach to explore opportunities where I am deficient.

I look forward to participating with the community.

Dave :thumbsup:

Dave, can you tell us more about the companies you sold? As another person working in real estate, I'm curious to hear specifically how you created your companies in a manner that could be sold.

Thanks,
Sid23

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008