The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello from LouisvilleLambo a.k.a. Dave

Nov 25, 2007
Louisville, KY
Hello everybody :hurray:

I've been lurking from the sidelines for a bit, but here I am now.

Brief intro...

I sold a group of companies in January '07 (at 37- now 38) and I now find myself bored crazy to find new challenges.

I have been providing consulting services since March for several different national commercial real estate developers.

My main interest, as with seemingly most here, is real estate- specifically commercial retail.

I have a very large commercial client (Jr. anchor) that I am hoping to develop a few sites around, soon. However, I recently broke ground on a high-end condominium complex (residential :smx8:).

I have read several Fastlane threads that have caused me to pause and realize there may be some here that I might approach to explore opportunities where I am deficient.

I look forward to participating with the community.

Dave :thumbsup:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ErikV10

New Contributor
Aug 2, 2007
Let me be the first to welcome you. Well, not really since Jorge took my spot. ;)

Enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Best,
Erik G.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
:Welcome:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome and thx for joining! Always great to have another guy around doing big things!

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the fastlane. :)

Redshft

Contributor
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
Welcome to the site! Look forward to your input. You already seem cool as you have 3 of my top five auto/bike manufacturers in your avatar...Lamborghini, Porsche, and Ducati. 999R?

Sid23

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 9, 2007
Hello everybody :hurray:

I've been lurking from the sidelines for a bit, but here I am now.

Brief intro...

I sold a group of companies in January '07 (at 37- now 38) and I now find myself bored crazy to find new challenges.

I have been providing consulting services since March for several different national commercial real estate developers.

My main interest, as with seemingly most here, is real estate- specifically commercial retail.

I have a very large commercial client (Jr. anchor) that I am hoping to develop a few sites around, soon. However, I recently broke ground on a high-end condominium complex (residential :smx8:).

I have read several Fastlane threads that have caused me to pause and realize there may be some here that I might approach to explore opportunities where I am deficient.

I look forward to participating with the community.

Dave :thumbsup:

Dave, can you tell us more about the companies you sold? As another person working in real estate, I'm curious to hear specifically how you created your companies in a manner that could be sold.

Thanks,
Sid23

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom