The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Hello from LouisvilleLambo a.k.a. Dave

Nov 25, 2007
Louisville, KY
Hello everybody :hurray:

I've been lurking from the sidelines for a bit, but here I am now.

Brief intro...

I sold a group of companies in January '07 (at 37- now 38) and I now find myself bored crazy to find new challenges.

I have been providing consulting services since March for several different national commercial real estate developers.

My main interest, as with seemingly most here, is real estate- specifically commercial retail.

I have a very large commercial client (Jr. anchor) that I am hoping to develop a few sites around, soon. However, I recently broke ground on a high-end condominium complex (residential :smx8:).

I have read several Fastlane threads that have caused me to pause and realize there may be some here that I might approach to explore opportunities where I am deficient.

I look forward to participating with the community.

Dave :thumbsup:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ErikV10

New Contributor
Aug 2, 2007
Let me be the first to welcome you. Well, not really since Jorge took my spot. ;)

Enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Best,
Erik G.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
:Welcome:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome and thx for joining! Always great to have another guy around doing big things!

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the fastlane. :)

Redshft

Contributor
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
Welcome to the site! Look forward to your input. You already seem cool as you have 3 of my top five auto/bike manufacturers in your avatar...Lamborghini, Porsche, and Ducati. 999R?

Sid23

Bronze Contributor
Aug 9, 2007
Hello everybody :hurray:

I've been lurking from the sidelines for a bit, but here I am now.

Brief intro...

I sold a group of companies in January '07 (at 37- now 38) and I now find myself bored crazy to find new challenges.

I have been providing consulting services since March for several different national commercial real estate developers.

My main interest, as with seemingly most here, is real estate- specifically commercial retail.

I have a very large commercial client (Jr. anchor) that I am hoping to develop a few sites around, soon. However, I recently broke ground on a high-end condominium complex (residential :smx8:).

I have read several Fastlane threads that have caused me to pause and realize there may be some here that I might approach to explore opportunities where I am deficient.

I look forward to participating with the community.

Dave :thumbsup:
Dave, can you tell us more about the companies you sold? As another person working in real estate, I'm curious to hear specifically how you created your companies in a manner that could be sold.

Thanks,
Sid23

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Mrs. BRKb

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Welcome, Dave!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom