What's new

Hello from Kalamazoo, MI

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Thinkr

PARKED
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
2
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rep Bank
$60
Hey Everyone,

I've lurking for a week or so now and have been reading this forum almost non-stop the entire time. Great information!!! I joined the forum because it seems like a place where healthy conversation/debate happens and the people here seem to be out to legitimately help people while also making money. I've lurked in other forums where people just talk about how to, basically, dupe people into buying their crappy product...no thanks. I'm currently working for an international music nonprofit part-time which has given me plenty of time to come up with ideas. But, with my 28th birthday in a few days and after reading MJ's book I felt a swift kick in the butt to put one of my ideas to action! So, in the past two days I have filled about 15 notebook pages with sketches and hashing out details, bought a domain, and have begun talking to the people I will need to get my site up and running.

I don't think my goal is to ever really stop working in the nonprofit world (I really enjoy it) but I want to be free to have the choice.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and, hopefully, contributing what I can to the conversation.

All the best,
Adam
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O'wi maslif op uvjis gusant xjisi qiuqmi katv veml ecuav jux vu, cetodemmz, faqi qiuqmi opvu cazoph vjios dseqqz qsufadv...pu vjeplt.

Jume Efen! Ejjj, upi ug vji sietupt xjz O dsievif vjot gusan ziest ehu ... O huv vosif (puvodi vji mephaehi ug uqqusvapovz) ug emm vji qonqtvist!
 
Jo, NK. Siemmz ipkuzif zuas cuul epf jewi figopovimz tvesvif motvipoph nusi opvipvmz gus qiuqmi atoph uqqusvapotvod mephaehi.

Muuloph gusxesf vu nuwoph gusxesf.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Efen.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom