The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from India!

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys.

I'm lurking on this forum for a while. Today I decided to start an account.

Recently I went to a family function and since I was jobless I didn't get any respect from anyone.
This was the F*ck this moment for me. Inspired by @Vairavan's thread I decided to give freelancing a try.
What do you guys say?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kshatriya

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 13, 2014
Where am I?
Welcome, IceCreamChild.

Nice to find one more person from India. :) All the best for your endeavour. It's going to take a lot of effort. Nothing is impossible. Based on your post, I guess you're recently graduated -- within last two years.

Remember: Never waste time.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Welcome to the forum, @Icecreamchild.

Sorry to hear about the experience with your family.

What kind of freelancing are you thinking of trying? What are some of the jobs or industries you have skills in or would like to pursue?

• Banned

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
Welcome, IceCreamChild.

Nice to find one more person from India. :) All the best for your endeavour. It's going to take a lot of effort. Nothing is impossible. Based on your post, I guess you're recently graduated -- within last two years.

Remember: Never waste time.

Thanks.

Yes,I graduated last year. The campus interview my college promised during the admission didn't happen.I'm searching for a job for over a year.

Can you tell me how much time it takes to make full time income from freelancing?

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Dec 3, 2017
US
What did degree did you get from school? Would help us understand what type of freelancing work you are looking for and tactics to make full time income.

• Banned

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the forum, @Icecreamchild.

Sorry to hear about the experience with your family.

What kind of freelancing are you thinking of trying? What are some of the jobs or industries you have skills in or would like to pursue?

Thanks.

I have completed B.tech (IT). I also have some experience in WordPress.I've already built a website for my friend during college.

• Banned

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
What did degree did you get from school? Would help us understand what type of freelancing work you are looking for and tactics to make full time income.

I think I already said in my last reply.

It's B.tech (IT).

I can develop websites in Wordpress.

Last edited:

Kshatriya

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 13, 2014
Where am I?
Thanks.

Yes,I graduated last year. The campus interview my college promised during the admission didn't happen.I'm searching for a job for over a year.
Typical promise in the Indian academia, which they don't care to fulfil.

Can you tell me how much time it takes to make full time income from freelancing?
It's inversely proportional to the value you deliver to the world. The more value you deliver, the less time it takes to reach your target.
So how can you deliver value? By solving problems.
What problem you choose to solve? Your choice.
What solution you should offer? Must be something better than other solutions out there.

Which city/town in India are you from?

• Banned

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
Typical promise in the Indian academia, which they don't care to fulfil.

It's inversely proportional to the value you deliver to the world. The more value you deliver, the less time it takes to reach your target.
So how can you deliver value? By solving problems.
What problem you choose to solve? Your choice.
What solution you should offer? Must be something better than other solutions out there.

Which city/town in India are you from?

I think I'll solve the problem of business owners having websites that didn't convert well.

I'm originally from a small town. Now, currently staying in Chennai and searching for a job.

Kshatriya

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 13, 2014
Where am I?
I think I'll solve the problem of business owners having websites that didn't convert well.

I'm originally from a small town. Now, currently staying in Chennai and searching for a job.

Have you read both books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted ? If not, make sure to read these books at the highest priority in the meantime. These put you in the right mindset to identify the problems and come up with solutions that make your business self-sustainable. If you don't have money, Audible.in gives you 1 or 2 free audiobooks.

See you someday.

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
Have you read both books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted ? If not, make sure to read these books at the highest priority in the meantime. These put you in the right mindset to identify the problems and come up with solutions that make your business self-sustainable. If you don't have money, Audible.in gives you 1 or 2 free audiobooks.

See you someday.

I'll check them out. Thanks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.