What's new

Hello from Idaho

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bungeesurfer

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
22
Location
Boise, Idaho
Rep Bank
$180
User Power: 9%
My name is Robert and I own a company based in Boise, Idaho that took a childhood sport/activity, improved it tremendously, patented it and is now trying to promote it around the world. I have worked closely with my local Small Business Development Center here at Boise State University and also the local SCORE office. I am not sure if I heard the "don't chase money" mantra through one of my SBDC/SCORE meetings or if it was through an internet search, but I became a fan of this game plan last Spring and kept this in mind as I marketed/promoted my company last summer. Well, it didn't work. And now I find myself chasing money to keep my company alive. Now, before you jump on me and tell me that if it didn't work, then the company is not viable, I have to say I strongly disagree. People are amazed by this sport. People who try it immediately become fans and are passionate about telling others and getting their friends involved. This product won "best new product of the year" at the world's largest sporting goods trade show. Besides the product itself, there is another aspect of this business that has billion dollar potential and people are also passionate about this aspect of the business. The main problem has been that we have had no money to promote/market the company. And even though we have had no money to market the product we have been quite good at getting free publicity due to the fact that what we do is so amazing and cool. But this free publicity only goes so far. I look forward to participating in this forum and learning from the feedback that is provided.
Thank You.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjeplt gus vji opvsufadvoup Sucisv. Ximduni vu vji getvmepi. O xotj zua ximm up zuas ipfiewus.
 
Ximduni Sucisv!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom