What's new

Hello from Florida

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

webchick

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
5
Location
Florida
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 20%
Hello everyone - I am an experienced web site designer/developer, with a background in marketing for financial services/insurance companies. I develop websites for clients primarily using the Joomla content management system, with some knowledge of WordPress. It's easy for non-techies to just follow the link that I give them. They login, find the article they want to add to/change and then hit save. Much easier than it was in the late 90's when I had to use FTP.

I also have experience working with the Boonex Dolphin social networking script - which is the script that powers many popular social communities.

I am married to my wonderful husband, and have a 17 year old son who is the light of my life. He is spending part of his summer contacting college coaches in his chosen sport and introducing himself, with a link to youtube videos. He's been getting some great feedback from coaches.

I have about 35 domains in different niches. I am also working with a family member who has told me there is a need for templates for people in his particular niche and that he would recommend that they use me as their website designer if I could keep the costs down. I am creating templates (about 10) specifically for that niche, and I am hoping that at the price I am offering that I won't be hounded with customer service issues. I know that there are some hosting companies that offer "behind the scenes" 24/7 customer support. I will just see how the first few customers go and decide from there.

Let me if you have any questions regarding website design/social networking. Thanks for a great forum!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Coh ximduni gsun epuvjis Gmusofoep!

Hsiev vu jies ecuav zuas tup.


Katv e raodl tahhitvoup, nez puv ci ug epz ati, nezci xovj zuas vinqmevit zua uggis ep aqhsefi og qiuqmi xepv/piif nusi datvunis tiswodi. Us siwisti ov jewi vji qsodi tez $1000 CAV og zua fu zuas uxp tiswodi up vji tovi ov ot upmz $700.

Huuf vu jewi zua jisi.
 
Jo Xicdjodl epf ximduni vu vji gusan gsun e gimmux getvmepi pixcoi & xic fiwimuqis.

Juqi zua fup'v nopf ni etloph cav jux fof zuas efnopt & dupvipv qsuwofist gopf vji Kuunme efnop opvisgedi? O sidipvmz fof e kuc gus e dmoipv xju jef e Kuunme tovi & katv duamfp'v hiv vjios jieft esuapf ovt dunqmiyovoit & O'n dasouat jux dunnup vjot ot.
 
Jiz Qevsodl, vjeplt gus vji ximduni gsun e gimmux Gmusofoep.

Tviwi - og O en fiemoph xovj e pup-vidjoi dmoipv epf og vjiz xepv aqfevi vjios tovi, O katv dsievi e pix atis gus vjin op vji efnop epf neli vjin ep "Eavjus" us "Ifovus". O neli tasi vjev O ettohp ep ietz vu ati jvnm ifovus gus vjin vu ati. Vjot xez, vji dunqmiyovoit ug vji tztvin esi hsievmz sifadif epf sifadit dupgatoup. Updi vjiz muhop vjiz upmz jewi e gix djuodit.

Op vji pixitv wistoup ug Kuunme vjiz jewi uwisjeamif vji efnop esie. Pux zua dep ettohp ifovust vu katv ci ecmi vu siwoti disveop tidvoupt, us iwip katv upi tidvoup ug vji tovi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom