The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From Florida Ladies and Gentlemen

chigga102

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 24, 2013
I'm not really good at doing introductions So Here goes. I'm Currently a beginner Online Marketer (Less than 1 Year). Currently I Write PPC Ads for a Few Companies But my goal is to Eventually Master Brand Building and Direct Marketing and Create a Company Out of that. I'm currently a 3rd Year Student in Electrical Engineering But i took the summer Off to focus on my Online Ventures. I hope it can lead me down a path of entrepreneurship instead of being Just another cubicle Monkey at some engineering Company.

I also have a small portfolio of small sites That i'm trying to position and Brand in the markets that they are in And i'm learning as I go. I Have Reasonable Programming Skills in C & C# and I'm currently learning the world of Web Programming with PHP and MySQL.

I saw this forum mentioned on WF and immediately signed up but lurked around a lil while before finally deciding to make this post.

Hopefully I can meet many like minded People here who can help me grow as a person and as a Business man and whom I can do the same. Who i can bounce Ideas off of and who can do the same. I also want to connect with a world of successful people who can help me grow and be the best I can and maybe help me get Ideas that I could implement in the future.

Ps. I've bought the Book and its currently on its way :D I'm super excited and will give it a good analytical read as soon as it arrives.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...