The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From FL

GettingThere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Dec 3, 2007
Central Florida
Hey everyone...brief intro;

I recently graduated from UCF (Orlando) with a BSEE. Currently work at Kennedy Space Center as an engineer. Married 1.5 years, no kids, and a LOT of hunger for reaching and utilizing my full potential.

After reading through some of the success stories, I decided that I may fit in with this crowd (on terms of shear determination to reach goals), so here I am.

I realize I have a pretty neat job, and I am very fortunate/grateful to be able to pay the bills...but I can't help but want better for my current and future family. I am one who gets bored once my day-to-day tasks at work become monotonous. I feel that I have much more to offer than my "day job" allows me to provide. I don't yet know where exactly I would like to focus my efforts, but I am working on it.

I'm also a car-nut...which is what led me here by way of my membership on Lambo Power (no, I don't have a lambo). :)

- John

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome John!

Igor P.

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2007
Daytona Beach, FL
Great to see like-minds around here. I am also becoming an Aerospace Engineer with a business minor. I have around 1 more year to complete with my studies while attending a private aeronautical college. It's a great field to start in and get to know valuable long term contacts.

Beside that, another coincidence that we have in common is I found this superb forum through Talk Lambo forums...haha go figure.:smxA:

GettingThere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Dec 3, 2007
Central Florida
Igor - Thanks and good luck finishing up your degree...I assume you are attending Embry Riddle.

Yankees - So far, the most inspiring aspect of fastlane-ism is being able to provide a service or product that helps someone achieve their goals, or make their life easier...while, at the same time, pushing my abilities to their limits and beyond. As I found out in college and my first tech-job, I work best with a significant challenge...facing a problem that I am not initially comfortable attempting to solve. I honestly have not narrowed my focus to a specific industry yet.

Thanks for the welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...