Gran Turismo
PARKED
Hello again,
It will be nice to get to know everyone here on the forum. I have really peaked around too much on the topics of discussion but the threads look very interesting.
Anyhow ill tell you about myself. I am a recent college graduate and I am interested in creating my own business but I only have a few ideas. I am also interested in creating partnerships if I find it to be lucrative.
So stop in and say hi, always interested in creating a friendship
It will be nice to get to know everyone here on the forum. I have really peaked around too much on the topics of discussion but the threads look very interesting.
Anyhow ill tell you about myself. I am a recent college graduate and I am interested in creating my own business but I only have a few ideas. I am also interested in creating partnerships if I find it to be lucrative.
So stop in and say hi, always interested in creating a friendship
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
