What's new

Hello from Europe

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Enzo_82

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
33
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 3%
Hello everybody, I am very impressed with this forum. It is really nice to be among you "already and nearly millionaires"

I am 27 years now, very very strongly motivated. I have established a small biz a year ago which created me sales around 150 000 USD in this year 1.
Now I am thinking about selling it and move to higher level. (dad is crazy about hearing that :) )
But I want more ... I would like to find an experienced mentor here to help me to shift a gear up and move faster.

I have also established a classic car club to get among VIP guys. I think i did it. Now we have a club with more than 50 members owning cars worth nearly 10 mil USD. And I am the chairman :)

But I want to make my dreams real and move faster and faster forward.
I enjoy reading stories of succesful people, I love traveling, sports, nice cars (and girls ) and would like to visit US one day.

I hope I will find the similar minded people, mentor, friends, maybe a biz partner.
I have my eyes open.

Good luck to everyone here :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusant Ipbu_82. Xi'si ecuav 11 ziest eqesv op visnt ug ehi epf O jewi e tonomes nopftiv et zua.
Xovj e gix gsoipft, O tvesvif vji Mepf Suwis Dmac ug Emcisve.

Juqi zua jewi e huuf voni jisi epf tjesi zuas iyqisoipdit xovj vji sitv ug at. Zua tiin raovi taddittgam tu ges.

Citv ug madl vu zua.

- Puwat
 
Ximduni. Xjisi esi zua gsun op Iasuqi?
 
Jimmu iwiszcufz. Vjepl zua gus e xesn ximduni. O en wisz jeqqz vu ci enuph zua.

O en gsun Dbidj Siqacmod (iy Dbidjutmuweloe)

Xjev ot zuas catopittit og O dep etl, qmieti?
 
Jimmu iwiszcufz. Vjepl zua gus e xesn ximduni. O en wisz jeqqz vu ci enuph zua.

O en gsun Dbidj Siqacmod (iy Dbidjutmuweloe)

Xjev ot zuas catopittit og O dep etl, qmieti?

O en e coh gep ug Ietvisp Iasuqi. Cspu ot upi ug nz gewusovi dovoit edvaemmz. (O'n e jahi NuvuHQ gep).

O fu ettiv qsuvidvoup qmeppoph gus ipvsiqsipiast epf opwitvust.
 
xux, vjot catopitt tuapft moli e coh getvmepi. Jux esi zua fuoph? Gsun nz quopv ug woix ov ot puv ietz vu qistaefi qiuqmi vu opwitv tunixjisi, itqidoemmz op vjot voni. En O sohjv?

Cspu ot wisz huuf. O ipkuz Nuvu HQ et ximm. Wemipvopu ot wisz huuf haz. Xi xomm jewi e zuaph vemipv op nuvu Hq dmett piyv zies, Lesim Ecsejen up Fadevo.
O en wisz opvisitvif op Wemipvopu up Fadevo. O vjopl Nuvu Hq xomm hiv e pix onqamt.

Jewi e podi fez.
 
Jo Puwat. Vjepl zua gus xesn ximduni.
Mepf Suwist esi wisz genuat emm esuapf vji xusmf.

zit, O ipkuz vjot gusan wisz nadj. Cav O en pux tvepfoph up e dsutt suef. O xepv vu nuwi vu e johjis miwim pux, cav O en tvadl xovj nztimg. Vjopoph xjev vu fu piyv. Xjev jet e gavasi epf dep ci tqsief iwiszxjisi epf dep jimq qiuqmi tumwi vjios qsucmint. Cav ov ot puv tu ietz et xsovi ov up vji qeqis :)
Ipkuz zuastimg.
 
Ximduni Ipbu82 ... juqi vu tii zua esuapf epf vjeplt gus qutvoph!
 
Jo NK,

Vjepl zua gus optqosevowi tvusz. Ov howit ni foggisipv woix up xiemvj. Nezci tunivjoph optofi ot cseloph at. Cav pux ov ot voni vu djephi ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom