Hi, I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I just finished reading through MJ's book for the first and second times (after I finished it the first time, I immediately went back through and read through much of it again) and found it to be both inspiring and full of concrete and usable advice. I am in the process of moving out of the Slowlane and my current day job as an attorney. Currently, I am working on designing and prototyping an idea that I had for a piece of apparel that will provide a solution to a problem that I have seen several folks post online about. I'm also researching entity formation for the business at this point. I am excited to be part of the forum and look forward to being part of a community of people with similar goals!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
