• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hello from Colorado

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by franklynroth, Jun 30, 2018.

1. franklynroth

franklynroth New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Hey everyone,
    I originally found out about the Fastlaneforum through @Fox, I am enrolled in his Foxwebschool insider course and am just getting off the ground on my first few clients. I had some time and read @MJ DeMarco 's book in about 2 sittings. It was amazing.

A little about me, I am a web developer working a desk job in Boulder, CO. (Currently slow lane) I build finance tools. If you've ever looked up a stock quote, all that data, charts, graphs etc. that comes back is what I build. The job pays well, has good benefits, and nice work life balance..but It is not fast lane.

I've always been pretty good with my money, save about 30-60% of my income each month. I hustled a few hobby side jobs on nights and weekends such as helping people move, delivering pizzas for domino's, and my favorite, dog sitting. I have a handful of steady clients, I stay in their home while they are away, drink their beer eat their food, take care of their dogs and they are happy to pay my $65/night rate. I'm booked about 80 days out of the year..but it is not fast lane. (and as I just learned in the book violates a few rules CENTS).

About 6 months ago I bought my first rental property. A SFH in the mid-west that brings in $975/month. I have hired a property manager to take care of the day to day and the tenant has just released for another year. It has been my first foray into passive income and I'm liking it. It just takes a lot of capital to do over and over again.(II as described in the book).

Thanks for reading. I'm glad to be here and I plan to follow through with Fox's insider group, make money and (II) more into passive real estate or wealth 1.0. Looking forward to executing more and more of my ideas and become financially independent.

-Franklyn

2. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $83,646
    Welcome Franklyn - already flying it. Great intro post and cool to have you join the forum. Tag me if you need me.

Try check out who here is in boulder too. I’m sure there are some people here who would like to meet up.

3. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,288
  4. JohnZ123

JohnZ123 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $909
    Welcome Franklyn!

5. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $13,684

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.