The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Brazil.

Tavinho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 29, 2017
Montes Claros, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Hello! My name is João (Tavinho is my family nickname), and I'm from Brazil. Let me tell a little about myself.

I am a 22-year-old man that is interested in entrepreneurship as a way to achieve autonomy and freedom, and offer value to society. The problem is, I'm not sure I have a good pain and uncertainty tolerance, and I believe this is essential to an entrepreneur. I also have a problem to focus on one idea or action plan, and I find this to be my greatest problem when it comes to entrepreneurship. I often find myself jumping from one idea to the other, and I believe this is because I have a lack of purpose. I don't know exactly how I want to make a difference to the world. I believe I should start by making a difference to my family, and then scale a little from there (family --> neighborhood --> city --> country).

I hope to become very involved in this community, there is a lot that I can learn here. :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Welcome.

Find your purpose but stick through one idea and seek it from seed to growth. You may have to go back to it because it may be frustrating; you can only do so much groundwork research etc etc. Timing is essential. You just have to start somewhere; go as far as you can and if along the way you try to meet people that may help and or find other pieces to the puzzle to make it all stick and come together. If one thing starts blooming then you can master the process and then try another venture; nothing trying to have many ventures but you need to have one that works first.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...