The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Boston

Bearpaw1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 18, 2011
Boston area
Hi Folks,

I came to this site via the Amazing Fastlane book. It's been very inspirational and informative to read the book and the wonderful stories here. I've been employed with the best worldwide overnight delivery company for 22 years. I like to refer to it as an industrial sport. By that I mean we get all the aches and pains at a fraction of the pay. We don't get the sign-on bonuses, the game ball nor do we have the option to be able to retire in our 40's. lol.. It's a job.

I've been an idea man or inventor all my life. I currently have an idea for a mobile app. that has a great need on a global scale. I know I know, we all think we have THE ONE, THE GREATEST, HOLY COW idea ever. I've been doing my research as well. My biggest dilemma at the moment is finding someone that knows how to write code or has suggestions for any books that I could read to learn to write code. Any help in this area would be great appreciated.

I have a provisional patent for a consumer product and I am trying to learn how to market it to the manufacturers. This too has a global impact. It's a revision or a new twist on an existing product. If anyone could offer any advise on this matter as well? The product applies to the dental hygiene field. It's a simple idea that has a great need. Lots of germ-a-phobes out there now.

This time last year I started training myself in Forex trading. I've read numerous books, watched hours upon hours of video tutorials. Not to mention sitting in front of the computer at every different market period for hours at a time. At one point I thought I had a good idea what I was doing . NOPE,:smxE: I was incorrect. I lost some money and with that went back to the drawing board and a demo account. At this point I will just continue with my learning in this field. Any suggestions, patterns to watch for?

I'm very grateful to be here and to have this opportunity available to me. I've always thought that we should leave this place better than when we arrived. Your book and this site will certainly help that come to fruition.

Thank you !

Sincerely,

Christopher

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I came to this site via the Amazing Fastlane book. It's been very inspirational and informative to read the book and the wonderful stories here.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed!

I've been an idea man or inventor all my life.

Fastlane!

My biggest dilemma at the moment is finding someone that knows how to write code or has suggestions for any books that I could read to learn to write code.

Depends on the application ... I know iPhone apps can be a 'learned' process.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bearpaw1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 18, 2011
Boston area
Thank you,MJ !
I will check out the sites you suggested. I'm not so sure at this time who I could trust to not take the idea. I will look into learning IPhone apps too...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...