- Joined
- Nov 26, 2012
- Messages
- 232
Rep Bank
$630
$630
User Power: 72%
Hello all,
Glad to read the book and to find you all here. I think that it is very important to join a community with same mindset and/or same goals. I am a freelance web developer from Athens, Greece for the past 5 years and I had felt that something was going wrong (freelancing is like having many employers, you just diversify the risk). My history includes a bachelors degree in computer science and a postgraduate diploma in management. Also, I had run an ecommerce website for a while which was making only a little profit so I stopped working on it. I have a few content web sites running around (probably getting totally around 1k visitors/day) however that is not enough since they are focused on Greek audience and the CPC rates are awuful. I have started working two new websites that target global audience (again focused on content and advertismenet). Apart from that, I am working on a web project of my own that has to with ecommerce and subscriptions. My current problems are lack of focus and bad conditioning about wealth (being taught to be a slowlane for the last 30 years...) which I am working on the last months
Glad to read the book and to find you all here. I think that it is very important to join a community with same mindset and/or same goals. I am a freelance web developer from Athens, Greece for the past 5 years and I had felt that something was going wrong (freelancing is like having many employers, you just diversify the risk). My history includes a bachelors degree in computer science and a postgraduate diploma in management. Also, I had run an ecommerce website for a while which was making only a little profit so I stopped working on it. I have a few content web sites running around (probably getting totally around 1k visitors/day) however that is not enough since they are focused on Greek audience and the CPC rates are awuful. I have started working two new websites that target global audience (again focused on content and advertismenet). Apart from that, I am working on a web project of my own that has to with ecommerce and subscriptions. My current problems are lack of focus and bad conditioning about wealth (being taught to be a slowlane for the last 30 years...) which I am working on the last months
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
