The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from Athens

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

aweson

New Contributor
Sep 18, 2018
athens
Hey everyone i am an economics student in athens and i am just starting out on my journey hoping to reach the fastlane. I am just about starting my first business (handmade jewellry) hoping to most of all get a lot of xp from running it and who knows maybe some capital. i will be traveling abroad in a few months for a while so i am hoping to turn my house into an Airbnb before i leave so i can have some passive income while on the road. I will be posting (hopefully good) news about my journey. Looking forward to reading a lot of the things in the forum.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
welcome καλησπέρα!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock