The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Asia....!

Wasabi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Nov 10, 2012
Hey Folks!

I'm from Asia. And I decided to join this forum after listening to MJ's book (I'm almost done going through his book the 2nd time). Even in my 2nd reading (or listening), it is a NEW experience because I still pick up something new.

By the way, I made use of the principles taught in MJ's book. I listen to his book while taking my 1/2 hour walk daily. So it is learning and exercising at the same time.

I've the E and Audio Version so I will be studying his book next. :)

By the way, I do not merely read the book and feel good about what MJ wrote. I took action. Today I'm the author of 11 books bringing in passive income. I'm on the way of authoring more books and turning these books into a passive income stream.

Thanks MJ for the books and looking forward to interact with like minded people in this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Asia is the biggest continent on the planet. What country in Asia? We've got guys from Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Afghanistan... all of those are in Asia.

Welcome to the forum!

sigurdur

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Oct 26, 2012
Iceland
Welcome to the forum!

This book is really a good read. I am currently reading it for the second time and taking notes along the way.
Have you calculated your number yet?

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Welcome to the forum!

Asia is the biggest continent on the planet. What country in Asia? We've got guys from Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Afghanistan... all of those are in Asia.

Welcome to the forum!
I've lived in 3 of those countries and have visited the other 2 :thumbsup:

Barry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 27, 2011
Jamaica
The power of scale is so amazing! Welcome to the community

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Wasabi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Nov 10, 2012
@The-J, I wish I can be specific, because in the last 2 years, I've spent almost equal time in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. :)

..So, you can say that I'm going through a Nationality (Identity) crisis now....lol. I guess, for now, Asia seems to best describe where I'm from. :)

@Sigurdur, I agree totally - it is a good read (and the information is practical yet entertaining). I have to remind myself not to read this for entertainment but to make the information work for me. :D Pardon me, but what number are you referring to? The one where MJ taught for decision making? :confused:

sigurdur

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Oct 26, 2012
Iceland
Pardon me, but what number are you referring to? The one where MJ taught for decision making?
The number I'm referring to is the number you want to earn (one of the last chapters) passively each month to "retire".
Mine is 20K (at least for now..) - for which I need $4 million. :)

Wasabi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Nov 10, 2012
The number I'm referring to is the number you want to earn (one of the last chapters) passively each month to "retire".
Mine is 20K (at least for now..) - for which I need $4 million. :)

Now I get it. Mine is much lower. 15K monthly (for a start) is enough for me and my family - for the start. But as you know, once you hit that amount, consumer mindset kicks in and then we tend to want something more...so...the number may just head north if we are not mindful...I just remind myself "to live below my means" the way MJ taught in the book. :)

Hello from Japan! :D

Hi TreinJapan, nice to have you around! Have you read the book? It's worth every penny spent. No, I'm not MJ's promoter but I think it is THE book everyone MUST read. :)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
@The-J, I wish I can be specific, because in the last 2 years, I've spent almost equal time in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.

Ah, okay. So you're just travelling about Asia, then?

Interesting. When you find a place you can call home, go ahead and tell us. haha

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...