What's new

Hello from an American Expat in England...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Stephanos83

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
146
Location
United Kingdom
Rep Bank
$490
User Power: 93%
Hi Fastlaners,

This is my first post, an introduction... I'm originally from California, but I lived all over due to my Pops being a service man and then becoming one myself. Served 6 years in the United States Navy before becoming a world traveler. Traveled extensively through Europe and Asia and worked in the Middle East for a few years. I moved to the UK about 2 years ago. Left the Middle East because I started a family and it didn't seem to be the best place to be when the proverbial crap hits the fan again.

Since moving to the UK, I've had a pretty rude wake up call. I went from paying no taxes working in Qatar to paying UK taxes, which is brutal. I've decided it's high time to be my own boss. I want to be a digital nomad; location independent and free. From now on, whenever I live somewhere, I want it to be on my own terms.

My rough goal is 10k a month of passive income in the next 5 years. I'm not completely sure how I'm going to get there, but I'm willing to fight tooth and nail through thick and thin. Hoping to meet some like-minded folks here at the Fastlane forum. I've read MJ's book and it's been a real eye opener. I've been following the slow lane mind set of get your education and find a good job for too long. While that methodology has helped me to sustain in life, it has not helped me to thrive and truly take the reins of a life I believe I should have.

Looking forward to sharing ideas and joining you on your quest for success, whatever that may be.

Sincerely

Steve
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf Tviwi. Epf vjepl zua gus zuas tiswodi op vji esnif gusdit.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom