Hi everyone!
I hope you are all doing well during these difficult times.
I am Enrique from Santiago, Chile.
I had my FT event like a year or so and read both TMF and Unscripted .
I am into business intelligence and everything that has to do with using technology so that companies can serve their customers better.
Last year I tried to develop chatbots (robots that chat with customers, give info and fulfill orders) for different companies. But my problem is on my mindset... I really really suck at selling and showing the value of my services to my prospects. I feel very uncomfortable talking about prices and selling in general...and the imposter syndrome gets me bad.
So my chatbot project failed. I had a few meetings with companies, some of them never called and others told me yes...and then never called back.
Now I developed a script that lets companies embed a videochat application into their websites so that they can talk directly to a sales person. I think during these times, it's a good idea, but I am afraid I will fail again if I continue with my current mindset.
Cheers to everyone!
Stay safe!
I hope you are all doing well during these difficult times.
I am Enrique from Santiago, Chile.
I had my FT event like a year or so and read both TMF and Unscripted .
I am into business intelligence and everything that has to do with using technology so that companies can serve their customers better.
Last year I tried to develop chatbots (robots that chat with customers, give info and fulfill orders) for different companies. But my problem is on my mindset... I really really suck at selling and showing the value of my services to my prospects. I feel very uncomfortable talking about prices and selling in general...and the imposter syndrome gets me bad.
So my chatbot project failed. I had a few meetings with companies, some of them never called and others told me yes...and then never called back.
Now I developed a script that lets companies embed a videochat application into their websites so that they can talk directly to a sales person. I think during these times, it's a good idea, but I am afraid I will fail again if I continue with my current mindset.
Cheers to everyone!
Stay safe!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
