What's new

Hello forum, happy to be here!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Action Mike

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 9, 2016
Messages
59
Rep Bank
$455
User Power: 117%
Read the book and loved it. I think it goes along real well with grant Cardone's 10x book. 10x and Millionaire Fast Lane have both really opened my eyes to thinking bigger and shooting for higher goals.

I currently work in IT and have a online clothing sales business through a site similar to using Amazon's fulfillment service, selling clothes in Japan. The clothing business has made some money and at one point I was about to quit my high paying IT job to do the business full time but now I am going a different direction long term. Lets just say I learned some very valuable lessons about how important it is to manage cash flow in a inventory dependent business. Its been a great learning experience but I think it would be hard to make more than 150k a year consistently so now my focus is in another direction.

Most of my experience is in IT and construction, owned and fixed some rentals and like REI tremendously. My goal is to build a business with good income coming in that can then be invested mostly in good real estate and some investment funds.

I was thinking about going the route of rehabbing houses and building a much bigger real estate portfolio but my concern is the time it would take to really take off without a lot of capital up front, I don't think it would fall under fast success :)

Right now my focus is on building a web based business. I am in the idea and brainstorming phase but feel like I am moving in a solid direction and ecstatic about the prospects.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Tonomes qevjt Edvoup Noli. Ximduni vu vji gusant.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom