The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello forum, happy to be here!

Action Mike

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Nov 9, 2016
Read the book and loved it. I think it goes along real well with grant Cardone's 10x book. 10x and Millionaire Fast Lane have both really opened my eyes to thinking bigger and shooting for higher goals.

I currently work in IT and have a online clothing sales business through a site similar to using Amazon's fulfillment service, selling clothes in Japan. The clothing business has made some money and at one point I was about to quit my high paying IT job to do the business full time but now I am going a different direction long term. Lets just say I learned some very valuable lessons about how important it is to manage cash flow in a inventory dependent business. Its been a great learning experience but I think it would be hard to make more than 150k a year consistently so now my focus is in another direction.

Most of my experience is in IT and construction, owned and fixed some rentals and like REI tremendously. My goal is to build a business with good income coming in that can then be invested mostly in good real estate and some investment funds.

I was thinking about going the route of rehabbing houses and building a much bigger real estate portfolio but my concern is the time it would take to really take off without a lot of capital up front, I don't think it would fall under fast success :)

Right now my focus is on building a web based business. I am in the idea and brainstorming phase but feel like I am moving in a solid direction and ecstatic about the prospects.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

DBXI

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Nov 24, 2015
Similar paths Action Mike. Welcome to the forums.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...