It has actually been a while since I read the books. And many years ago I joined this server with a sob story of how awful my life was and how I wanted to turn it around. I thought about hiding that fact, but our failures make us who we are. Needless to say, I didn't turn anything around. It didn't hurt bad enough and I just worked overtime to make sure we had enough. I am a single dad with teens and pretty busy but you make time for what you want and I want something different now.
I def don't want any hopeful bullshit nor am I here to stroke my fantasies and jack off my business dreams. I have had them for years. But as long as I worked enough the money was enough and I stayed slowly dying and comfortable while thinking in the back of my mind. I'll do it eventually.
Well, this is eventually. It's awful timing, truly, but I don't think waiting out storms is a good idea anymore and doing something in the suck will make it easier later.
If MJ's books taught me one thing it's to look everywhere for opportunities. And I'm here because I told myself when I finally took the opportunity I'd also come on here and give myself a little edge by being able to talk to like minded people.
I don't think the plans or hustles belong on here so I'll leave it at that. But I'm excited. I'm ready to stop just talking in the slow lane and give it my best shot.
I def don't want any hopeful bullshit nor am I here to stroke my fantasies and jack off my business dreams. I have had them for years. But as long as I worked enough the money was enough and I stayed slowly dying and comfortable while thinking in the back of my mind. I'll do it eventually.
Well, this is eventually. It's awful timing, truly, but I don't think waiting out storms is a good idea anymore and doing something in the suck will make it easier later.
If MJ's books taught me one thing it's to look everywhere for opportunities. And I'm here because I told myself when I finally took the opportunity I'd also come on here and give myself a little edge by being able to talk to like minded people.
I don't think the plans or hustles belong on here so I'll leave it at that. But I'm excited. I'm ready to stop just talking in the slow lane and give it my best shot.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
