The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, fastlaners..... This is my introduction

G

Guest6xt1

Hello

My name is Dan Medan, and I'm living in New Zealand.

I founded my successful commercial (company) law practice at the age of 27. Now I'm 31 and since moving to NZ I've been trading my time for money and I am not satisfied by this. I was very good in what I was doing, but there was little to keep me interested further. I invested the money I made from it (just more than 400k) in stocks (because I didn't have any better idea to spend the money on), and that will give me a promising return.

One thing that I enjoyed while working as a legal counsellor for companies was that it gave me a chance to see how their owners and managers did their business, especially those companies who are engaged in manufacturing processes. I learned a lot from this, and it is one reason I am interested in getting more involved in the manufacturing industry.

The dilemma I'm having now is if I will be successful if I buy a small or medium size manufacturing company and be able to make it grow into a bigger company or if I should continue my consultancy business on a greater scale.

My biggest natural gift that helped me to acquire many clients is my ability to build firm relationships with my customers. My managerial skills to make a strong and competitive manufacturing company have not been tested before, so I cannot predict how successful I will be if I leave my current service industry and join the manufacturing world.

I'm sure there will be entrepreneurs who are related to the manufacturing business here that could help me with some insights from their experience.

I know manufacturing is a broad business arena, but I can use any experience-based suggestions to plan my own model.

Thank you guys, and I hope to be a helpful member of the community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest6xt1

Welcome aboard Dan!

I would stick with the consulting for a bit, build the war chest, and when the economy starts to slow down manufacturing companies will probably be on sale.
Great insight, thanks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...