skudoodle232
PARKED
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2020
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Hi Fastlane forum,
I have been a fan of MJ for a while and was always interested in how I can live a life different than the narrative. I read the millionaire fast lane through recommendation and loved it. I just ordered unscripted and will make sure to give that a thorough read too. I want to do so much with my life and I feel like working a 9-5 for 5 days a week I won't be able to accomplish everything I want to do. My only problem is I'm starting from zero. I dont know where to start but am committed to doing something as I do not want to work until I am 65. This will be a journey but I know it will pay off. I can't wait to see what I can make out of life and am excited to see you guys go through your journeys too.
Sincerely,
Skudoodle232
I have been a fan of MJ for a while and was always interested in how I can live a life different than the narrative. I read the millionaire fast lane through recommendation and loved it. I just ordered unscripted and will make sure to give that a thorough read too. I want to do so much with my life and I feel like working a 9-5 for 5 days a week I won't be able to accomplish everything I want to do. My only problem is I'm starting from zero. I dont know where to start but am committed to doing something as I do not want to work until I am 65. This will be a journey but I know it will pay off. I can't wait to see what I can make out of life and am excited to see you guys go through your journeys too.
Sincerely,
Skudoodle232
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
