- Joined
- Jul 19, 2011
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$75
$75
My Name is Dorian,
I just finished the book late last night, changed the way I look at self-employment. I work for a "niche" family business. I really do wish I had read this book 10 years ago, it is already causing me to look at the way we do business and my future. I already recommended the book to an entrepreneur I know, even went out of my way to talk about the book. It did not hurt that he owns several Italian sports cars and has a "no frills" look at being self-employed. I am confident that I can go from "consumer" to "producer" with a paradigm shift in the way I view and conduct business ventures.
Thank you Mr MJ DeMarco for such a well articulated book about business!
I just finished the book late last night, changed the way I look at self-employment. I work for a "niche" family business. I really do wish I had read this book 10 years ago, it is already causing me to look at the way we do business and my future. I already recommended the book to an entrepreneur I know, even went out of my way to talk about the book. It did not hurt that he owns several Italian sports cars and has a "no frills" look at being self-employed. I am confident that I can go from "consumer" to "producer" with a paradigm shift in the way I view and conduct business ventures.
Thank you Mr MJ DeMarco for such a well articulated book about business!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
