The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Fastlane

Ben-Gurion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 1, 2020
Kenya
Hi, I'm Ben-Gurion, 21 years old from Kenya (Africa).

Just read millionaire fastlane and Unscripted (great reads). These books have made me realize that success is possible on the fastlane.

You guys are amazing, Definitely a group i'd love to be part of.

As I explore fastlane enterpreneurship, instead of bouncing from idea to idea and action faking. I hope to find insights and inspiration from you guys, who've gone through this and gifted us by documenting your process.

I look forward to being a valuable part of this incredible community.

Nice work guys.... keep it up.
Thanks for reading,
Ben-Gurion.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Welcome. Love your energy and spirit.

eCommerce. Blogging. Offline. Local. Courses. Affiliates. Podcast. Investing. Influencing. Brick and Mortar. Lead Generation. Video.

And so many more.

But the key is to find your comfort zone...do not just think of this year but a few into the future.

Sink your teeth into something that has good odds. Ever green.

One year from now there will be some people asking the same questions, doing the same things. Talking about business.

That will not be you.

Alot of people truly absorb M.J's Books as I do as well. But also take a step back....he Learned Internet Marketing. He learned domaining and website flipping. He wrote a great resource...and the way he promoted it and to this day still does is a case study in itself.

He created a community, Summits... and probably hundreds more profitable activities in the mix. These are all lessons and also lucrative if we focus and master them.

Just some thoughts that could lead to actions.

Look forward to your contributions and observations.

Ben-Gurion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 1, 2020
Kenya
Welcome. Love your energy and spirit.

eCommerce. Blogging. Offline. Local. Courses. Affiliates. Podcast. Investing. Influencing. Brick and Mortar. Lead Generation. Video.

And so many more.

But the key is to find your comfort zone...do not just think of this year but a few into the future.

Sink your teeth into something that has good odds. Ever green.

One year from now there will be some people asking the same questions, doing the same things. Talking about business.

That will not be you.

Alot of people truly absorb M.J's Books as I do as well. But also take a step back....he Learned Internet Marketing. He learned domaining and website flipping. He wrote a great resource...and the way he promoted it and to this day still does is a case study in itself.

He created a community, Summits... and probably hundreds more profitable activities in the mix. These are all lessons and also lucrative if we focus and master them.

Just some thoughts that could lead to actions.

Look forward to your contributions and observations.

Ben-Gurion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 1, 2020
Kenya
Many Thanks Entre eyes for your message, ideas and suggestions.

I believe following your guidelines would get me moving in the right direction,,,,

ARMAT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Feb 11, 2019
Welcome brother. As I see your motivation is already high enough for having a beautiful journey here. Good luck ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...