The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello Fastlane

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Ben-Gurion

New Contributor
Apr 1, 2020
Kenya
Hi, I'm Ben-Gurion, 21 years old from Kenya (Africa).

Just read millionaire fastlane and Unscripted (great reads). These books have made me realize that success is possible on the fastlane.

You guys are amazing, Definitely a group i'd love to be part of.

As I explore fastlane enterpreneurship, instead of bouncing from idea to idea and action faking. I hope to find insights and inspiration from you guys, who've gone through this and gifted us by documenting your process.

I look forward to being a valuable part of this incredible community.

Nice work guys.... keep it up.
Thanks for reading,
Ben-Gurion.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Welcome. Love your energy and spirit.

eCommerce. Blogging. Offline. Local. Courses. Affiliates. Podcast. Investing. Influencing. Brick and Mortar. Lead Generation. Video.

And so many more.

But the key is to find your comfort zone...do not just think of this year but a few into the future.

Sink your teeth into something that has good odds. Ever green.

One year from now there will be some people asking the same questions, doing the same things. Talking about business.

That will not be you.

Alot of people truly absorb M.J's Books as I do as well. But also take a step back....he Learned Internet Marketing. He learned domaining and website flipping. He wrote a great resource...and the way he promoted it and to this day still does is a case study in itself.

He created a community, Summits... and probably hundreds more profitable activities in the mix. These are all lessons and also lucrative if we focus and master them.

Just some thoughts that could lead to actions.

Look forward to your contributions and observations.

OP
OP
B

Ben-Gurion

New Contributor
Apr 1, 2020
Kenya
Welcome. Love your energy and spirit.

eCommerce. Blogging. Offline. Local. Courses. Affiliates. Podcast. Investing. Influencing. Brick and Mortar. Lead Generation. Video.

And so many more.

But the key is to find your comfort zone...do not just think of this year but a few into the future.

Sink your teeth into something that has good odds. Ever green.

One year from now there will be some people asking the same questions, doing the same things. Talking about business.

That will not be you.

Alot of people truly absorb M.J's Books as I do as well. But also take a step back....he Learned Internet Marketing. He learned domaining and website flipping. He wrote a great resource...and the way he promoted it and to this day still does is a case study in itself.

He created a community, Summits... and probably hundreds more profitable activities in the mix. These are all lessons and also lucrative if we focus and master them.

Just some thoughts that could lead to actions.

Look forward to your contributions and observations.

OP
OP
B

Ben-Gurion

New Contributor
Apr 1, 2020
Kenya
Many Thanks Entre eyes for your message, ideas and suggestions.

I believe following your guidelines would get me moving in the right direction,,,,

ARMAT

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 11, 2019
Welcome brother. As I see your motivation is already high enough for having a beautiful journey here. Good luck ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
I think it's like a landing page, anyway it looks good, I've bookmarked it for future reference...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Just had a personal highlight of the program so far - @GuitarManDan gave a one hour Zoom talk on...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock