The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Fastlane Folks!

badtzuman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 28, 2007
Mountain View, CA
This is a great site, and I hope I can make a contribution.

Before I knew about Fastlane I declared that i would make 700k by Dec 30th, 2008. I sent this declaration to everyone one I knew and responses were encouraging and there even were opportunities, I haven't even heard of. Of course, network marketing seemed to be popular, but I not sure I'm a fan of that yet.

Since, I've done private lending (loaning money to rehab projects) and a part owner of an apt, I'm somewhat familiar with that territory. At the moment, the apt deal seems to need a lot of cash to support it for this year:smxE:, so I'm extra motivated to get on the fast track.

I liked the success story by MJ, and liked that he found a need and emythed his business. I love the emyth book, now to find a real need. :smxB:

Good luck to everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Re: Hello Fastlance Folks!

Welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your journey to prosperity. Good luck.:cheers:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Re: Hello Fastlance Folks!

Another person from the Bay Area ... welcome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

badtzuman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 28, 2007
Mountain View, CA
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

I'm going to the bank today to raise some business lines for our apt building to support our rehab project in Kentucky! It's more complicated than that, but who needs Starbucks when your nerves are already wired!:smx4:

Thanks everyone from the Bay Area~!

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
batzuman, I don't recall reading where you bought the property, what city?
I'd be great if you can talk about how you put your deal together, what you have learned, how did you get the investors, more details about the experiences of managing a property from thousands of miles away, what structure you put together for the deal? partnership? TIC? So please feel free to add as many details as you like, we love to hear these details when possible.

bpk1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jan 13, 2008
Welcome to the forum! GL with your business ventures, you'll enjoy this great forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...